Anyone looking for... | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone looking for...

Latest post on 09 October 2011 - 14:49

toys and other items for their baby or children?

If any of you are interested in any of the following items, please let me know. I have placed these on EW classifieds as well.

All these items are in fabulous condition, some barely used or brand new. Happy to negotiate on price as well. Can email pictures and details of anything you may be interested.

- Baby Bjorn Synergy carrier white mesh with blue trim and two bibs - dhs100
- Boori Matilda rocker/cradle with brand new mattress - dhs350
- Infantino fold and go lounger - dhs40
- 2 x change mats (perfect for a spare in the bathroom) - each dhs30
- Kate Spade black Stevie Clinton street zip top baby bag - dhs500
- Vanchi zip top baby bag (looks like a normal handbag) - dhs150
- Up the Duff by Kaz Cooke - dhs15
- ELC Activity table - dhs60
- Little Tikes shopping trolley red & yellow - dhs50
- Pink newborn head nest for pram or car seat - dhs30
- Babar & Celeste hot air balloon oil on canvas 1m x 1m - dhs500
- Baby girl clothing, size newborn to 3 yrs - various pricing
- Maxi cosi cabriofix - dhs150
- various small toys - dhs10-30 each

We are leaving Dubai in the next few months and I would really like to leave with less items than I arrived with (I had a 40ft and 20ft container!)

My email is 4princessesdxb at gmail dot com

Edited to remove sold items
<em>edited by 4princesses on 01/11/2011</em>

Latest post on 17 October 2011 - 20:36
Many items have sold which is great, but I have a few more new ones to add: - The Wean Machine, used once - dhs60 - Red Cord bean bag - dhs70 - Bebe Au Lait nursing cover in cream eyelet - dhs80 - very nice nursing cover - Nursing dresses - Dote brand - Noir, 9th Street & Twinkle style - navy, grey and black (dependent on style) http://www.dotestudio.com/shop%20dresses.html - dhs125 each - these are fantastic - gorgeous, gorgeous baby girl clothes. Mainly newborn to 1. Items priced 10 to approx 40 dhs each, some bundled ie. two for one. Petit Bateau, Seed & Bebe (Australian brands), Albetta, and many others. If you love Bonds wondersuit rompers, I have lots of pink ones from newborn to 9 months - lots of really large cotton wraps for baby girls - singlets/vests with and without snaps on the bottom. Sleeveless and long sleeve. Newborn to 1 yr. Mainly white - dhs5 each - baby socks lots of loose ones, 2dhs a pair and a box of Trumpette and Tippy Toes in girl colours 20dhs a box - sleeping bags by Grobag Email contact is 4princessesdxb at gmail dot com <em>edited by 4princesses on 01/11/2011</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY