Can anyone recommend a nursery in Mirdiff area? | ExpatWoman.com

Can anyone recommend a nursery in Mirdiff area?

Latest post on 01 March 2012 - 01:32

Hi, my two-year DS is ready for nursery and i find it so difficult to pick a nursery. Since i don't have much friends with kids his age here I need your help...thanks in advance.
Regards

Latest post on 01 March 2012 - 10:15
Check that the teachers Are qualified as I have heard there are a lot with no child are qualifications ?
Latest post on 01 March 2012 - 09:48
Wow, expatwoman really works wonderfully! Must admit I'm new to it so a little excited about actually getting replies ;) However, thank you for your recommendations, just made appointments with EBN and Crystall Valley, too. Helped me a lot :)
Latest post on 01 March 2012 - 08:39
My DD goes to the Crystal Valley Nursery in the Arabian Center. I am very happy with it and so far, I don't have any complaints. They also provide meals so you don't have to bring in anything in the morning except diapers if your child still requires them.
Latest post on 01 March 2012 - 08:23
Emirates British Nursery, purpose build premises with huge playground, good size rooms, sport hall, theatre. Kids don't sit in the classroom, but have activities in different rooms all day. Very clean, staff is very welcoming and friendly, costs are very dissent. DS used to go there and I regretted so much when we had to move him in other nursery as it was so far away from us :)
Latest post on 01 March 2012 - 07:36
Emirates British Nursery is fab but they work to school holidays with a holiday camp in the spring and summer but this finishes at 3pm so not brilliant for working parents. One of my sons classmates mother sends their youngest one to Emirates British Nursery and she says she is very happy with the nursery.
Latest post on 01 March 2012 - 07:32
Emirates British Nursery is fab but they work to school holidays with a holiday camp in the spring and summer but this finishes at 3pm so not brilliant for working parents.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY