Looking for a live in trust worthy housmaid/nanny for immediate start | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for a live in trust worthy housmaid/nanny for immediate start

Latest post on 05 March 2013 - 22:34
Hi JPS1 Do you have the contact numbers for the maid agency? and what the typical costs are I am currently using an agency maid for 2-4 hours a day - so i think its about time we got a full-time live in maid thanks in advance Hello, no problem at all. Just note as Oopsiedaisy pointed out, there is no guarantee about the maid. It is just a quicker way of getting help if you need it (And they have availability). We can trust our maid and she is reliable. We have had a few issues recently but more personality things. The agency itself has been efficient and helpful. In July when we got our maid this is what we agreed to: You would provide: * food * accommodation * 1 time dayoff every week Company provides: * visa sponsorship - we provide Labor Card * health insurance - we provide Insurance Card * ATM Card - we provide ATM Card A legal written contract for both parties(client & company). Contract rate for long-time/term contract: 4months-2years maximum * aed 2,700per month, paid one month in advance * aed 3,000 - company's service charge;one time payment only for 2years contract;non-refundable * aed 5,000 - security cheque (refundable) You can also do short term: Short-time/term contract:1-3 months only * aed 3,500 - per month * no guarantee cheque or security charge Mountain Gate for Cleaning Services,LLC P.O. Box 96331,Mardoof Building Rm#205 Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai-UAE Tel#04 346 6350 Fax#04 346 6360 ( I have cut and pasted and slightly re-written to make it make more sense)
Latest post on 05 March 2013 - 22:19
Hi JPS1 Do you have the contact numbers for the maid agency? and what the typical costs are I am currently using an agency maid for 2-4 hours a day - so i think its about time we got a full-time live in maid thanks in advance
Latest post on 05 March 2013 - 21:48
We used Mountain Gate (Sister agency to Howdra/Explorer) and were able to take our maid home immediately. Give them a call and see if there is a wait just in case there isn't. x Sorry JPS1, aren't you putting up thread after thread about how unhappy you are with your agency maid? If you cannot fix your maid issue with the agency, why recommend the agency to others? I am sorry for putting up thread after thread. I had one about cellphone usage and another about her frustrating me. The others were formalities as far as I remember. I am not unhappy with the agency. They have always been prompt to reply and helpful. They gave us four to interview, and two seemed fine off the cuff. i don't know how much an influence an agency can be on a maids performance. For us it was more about getting a maid as quickly and easily as possible when we needed one as I'd just had a new baby and we'd just moved to Dubai. Our maid is not a bad person and she works hard. She stopped using her cellphone all the time when we asked her. I think she just doesn't have the initiative at times when I need her to step in to help me with the kids and she won't put the mop down. I think sometimes it is a million times harder for the mother to hear your children grizzling than anyone else? I haven't spoken once to the agency about our issues as I am unsure if I am expecting too much as she is a maid and not a nanny.
Latest post on 05 March 2013 - 17:53
We used Mountain Gate (Sister agency to Howdra/Explorer) and were able to take our maid home immediately. Give them a call and see if there is a wait just in case there isn't. x Sorry JPS1, aren't you putting up thread after thread about how unhappy you are with your agency maid? If you cannot fix your maid issue with the agency, why recommend the agency to others?
Latest post on 05 March 2013 - 13:27
We used Mountain Gate (Sister agency to Howdra/Explorer) and were able to take our maid home immediately. Give them a call and see if there is a wait just in case there isn't. x
Latest post on 02 March 2013 - 18:27
still looking...
Latest post on 01 March 2013 - 08:27
Hi Deepurple, I am in the same situation as you, need maid starting from Saturday. Dont know how this will happen. We have to explore more options. Will write anything I find useful.
Latest post on 28 February 2013 - 14:15
Hi, I’m desperately looking for a live in housemaid/nanny for immediate start. I’m willing to sponsor her as long as she meets my requirements. The successful candidate should: Have experience in taking care of children Home cleaning Ironing and washing clothes Trustworthy, honest, pleasant personality and friendly I have 3 lovely boys (6, 4 and 1.7). I’m a working mother from 8:00 – 5:00 and I need someone to take care of my children while I’m away. I do not wish to go through the hassle of agencies as it takes around 40 – 50 days until the maid arrives and I seriously can’t wait this long as I need to return to my work ASAP. i tried to contact Howdra and explorer but they do not have any current available maid :( Please if you or your maid know any good candidate let me know and email me on (curlyi at hotmail) or text me on 0507751737

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY