Dog Sitting Exchange! | ExpatWoman.com

Dog Sitting Exchange!

Latest post on 29 April 2014 - 15:22
Pampered Pooch Pet sitters. www.facebook.com/pamperedpoochesdxb :-)
Latest post on 23 March 2014 - 16:12
Hi Ladies, I'm looking for someone to watch our 10yr old miniature dachshund (he weighs 5 kgs) from June 20th until July 20th. He's a sweet sensitive boy who just likes to curl up in a blanket and sleep the day away and I'd hate to put him in a kennel. Whenever we have he becomes very stressed and has diarrhea for a week after (sorry to be graphic). He's great with children (we have 3), with other dogs, and with cats. He listens very well and of course he is house-trained and will only bark when someone comes to the door. I know it's a long stretch but if anyone would be interested, we'd be happy to return the favor if you have a similar dog (good with kids, dogs, cats, etc). TIA edited by tweeters on 23/03/2014 <em>edited by tweeters on 23/03/2014</em>
Latest post on 05 March 2014 - 21:06
Hi Ladies, I have a beautiful 6 month old golden retriever who is vaccinated and house trained. We’re traveling between the 14th-22nd of March and were wondering if anyone could look after her. She’s always been around humans and I’m a bit skeptical about leaving her at kennels. Also, she’s friendly with children as we have a 4 year old who adores her. Would return the favour in the future! Menka- 055-8831083
Latest post on 04 March 2014 - 15:15
Hi Dog Lover, we have an 8 month old Havanese boy (neutered), we are going away this Wednesday 11th till 21st - we had a dog sitter arranged but have been let down at the last minute and wondered if you could help. We would definitely return the favour any time! Look forward to hearing from you, Thanks, Katie Hi Katie, We could help you with that. We also have a Havanese dog, he is 6 years old. How we can we exchange informations so you can contact us?! Regards Bernadette Hi Katie and Bernadette I have a 1 year old Havanese who would LOVE to meet your Havanese dogs.. if you ever fancy coming for a walk on the beach on the Palm please let me know.. Sam
Latest post on 09 September 2013 - 13:29
Hi Dog Lover, we have an 8 month old Havanese boy (neutered), we are going away this Wednesday 11th till 21st - we had a dog sitter arranged but have been let down at the last minute and wondered if you could help. We would definitely return the favour any time! Look forward to hearing from you, Thanks, Katie Hi Katie, We could help you with that. We also have a Havanese dog, he is 6 years old. How we can we exchange informations so you can contact us?! Regards Bernadette
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 22:50
Hi Dog Lover, we have an 8 month old Havanese boy (neutered), we are going away this Wednesday 11th till 21st - we had a dog sitter arranged but have been let down at the last minute and wondered if you could help. We would definitely return the favour any time! Look forward to hearing from you, Thanks, Katie
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 22:45
Hi there I have a five month coton de tulear. I am going on vacation from19th of this month and will be back on 9th of August. If anyone wants me to dogsit a small dog / puppy from 9th August, I will be Happy to do so. I suggest we form a group so that we can put up dates when we require dog sitting and to see if someone is available. Kennels are a big no for me and would be delighted if we could help each other out.
Latest post on 19 July 2013 - 20:17
Hi Dog Lover - I would definitely be interesting in looking after your Coton in the future. I am away until 25th July so unfortunately can't help on this occasion. I have two Cotons and kennels are also a big no for me. I too tried earlier to get a dog sitting exchange off the ground. I think forming a group would be an excellent idea; we could meet for walks and dogs/owners could get to know another with a view to arranging suitable exchanges. It would be great if we could help each other out.
Latest post on 14 July 2013 - 10:43
Hi there I have a five month coton de tulear. I am going on vacation from19th of this month and will be back on 9th of August. If anyone wants me to dogsit a small dog / puppy from 9th August, I will be Happy to do so. I suggest we form a group so that we can put up dates when we require dog sitting and to see if someone is available. Kennels are a big no for me and would be delighted if we could help each other out.
Latest post on 09 July 2013 - 16:56
Hi celticcavegirl, Thanks for the reply. Please let me know if you will be available, I am traveling on the 19th and coming back on the 27th. Let me know if you want to exchange emails.
Latest post on 08 July 2013 - 20:42
I might be able to help but I'm supposed to be going away on the 23rd. If I delay it then I will let you know - I've not booked my flights yet. I have a local cross breed, small-medium, female
Latest post on 08 July 2013 - 09:24
gentle bump if anybody is interested. I've found a solution for my case, but if someone is interested in exchange dog sitting it would be a better solution for my girl. Let me know if someone still doesn't have arrangements for the summer.
Latest post on 06 July 2013 - 17:24
Hi, I would like to offer pet sitting exchange also if anybody is interested. I will travel from 19 to 27 of July, but will be around the rest of the summer. I have a cross breed female, rescued that I believe would be better with someone who could take care of her for these days than in a kennel, I believe will be stressful. She is a medium dog. I can take care of another female or a male who is neutered too. Anybody interested?
Latest post on 19 June 2013 - 12:28
Heyyy, I love this idea as opposed to kennels. I have a toy Yorkshire terrier that I can't bare to put in kennels... And I travel 23rd June, which I'm now panicking about : / she's super cute and super tiny (0.9kgs) very low maintenance as she's an older dog, so she sleeps a lot... And lovessss cuddles. If anybody could help I'd be so grateful... And would be more than happy to return the favour xxx. Hey kel sorry for my english i can help you but i go to travel 23. Juli i can only 4 weeks. <em>edited by Chilli 123 on 19/06/2013</em>
Latest post on 19 June 2013 - 01:20
Heyyy, I love this idea as opposed to kennels. I have a toy Yorkshire terrier that I can't bare to put in kennels... And I travel 23rd June, which I'm now panicking about : / she's super cute and super tiny (0.9kgs) very low maintenance as she's an older dog, so she sleeps a lot... And lovessss cuddles. If anybody could help I'd be so grateful... And would be more than happy to return the favour xxx
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 08:52
Hi, I live in Al Furjan Villa's, we have a pekignese, my daughter says they have met in the park , we are going away early July returning late July and will be in Dubai from there on, keeping our dog in her surroundings would be ideal and likewise for Jake. Please contact if you are interested . I am already dog sitting 2 now so I have my hands full but try putting out a new ad for yourself as it does work well. <em>edited by chowsrule on 17/06/2013</em>
Latest post on 16 June 2013 - 21:52
Hi, I live in Al Furjan Villa's, we have a pekignese, my daughter says they have met in the park , we are going away early July returning late July and will be in Dubai from there on, keeping our dog in her surroundings would be ideal and likewise for Jake. Please contact if you are interested .
Latest post on 25 May 2013 - 17:34
I was going to post about this! I have a small Saluki cross and am going away in late July and early August for about 2 weeks. I am around for the rest of the summer and can take 1 small-medium dog. I have no kids and live in an apartment
Latest post on 24 May 2013 - 09:39
Hello, I have just send you an email. Greetings Malilu
Latest post on 23 May 2013 - 19:53
Hello Everyone! We are looking for someone who may be interested in swapping dog sitting duties if you are planning on going on vacation this summer (Jun-Aug). We live in a new villa in Al Furjan (Near Discovery Gardens). We have vacation scheduled for Sept/Oct and would like our cute little Chihuahua "Jake" to go to a nice home as opposed to a kennel (he is very much a "people-pet" and does not do well in kennel conditions). We would be happy to have your furry friend as our guest in our home this summer in exchange for you having our boy in your home in the fall. Should you be interested we would be happy to hear from you. Cheers! Hello, this would be so great. Our dog Lu has never been to a kennel. How is Jake with a very loving 13 year old Teenager ( girl ) and a 11 y boy? We would have to travel in July and August. My kids are very much dog people and it would be my daughters delight to have a Chihuahua. Kind greetings. Please let me know if you would like to meet.
Latest post on 23 May 2013 - 19:47
Hello Everyone! We are looking for someone who may be interested in swapping dog sitting duties if you are planning on going on vacation this summer (Jun-Aug). We live in a new villa in Al Furjan (Near Discovery Gardens). We have vacation scheduled for Sept/Oct and would like our cute little Chihuahua "Jake" to go to a nice home as opposed to a kennel (he is very much a "people-pet" and does not do well in kennel conditions). We would be happy to have your furry friend as our guest in our home this summer in exchange for you having our boy in your home in the fall. Should you be interested we would be happy to hear from you. Cheers!
Latest post on 23 May 2013 - 17:37
hi! We would be interested and hopefully will be living in al furjan by then! :D I have 2 medium sized dogs and we are planning to be away in August. :D

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY