hi - does anyone know if Destination Maternity delivers from US to dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

hi - does anyone know if Destination Maternity delivers from US to dubai?

Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 13:10

hi Ladies... im not too impressed with the clothes locally and like a few on their website... please suggest if you have experienced online delivery with them?

also other stores - i know of Asos/debenhams etc... but any other new ones will help... (not too steep)

Latest post on 11 September 2013 - 08:18
Hey girls, I have to recommend the shop where I bought my pregnancy stuff, they are awesome + cheap: http://pregmamma.com There is also this place, nice collection and reasonable pricing: http://www.facebook.com/BluePinkFashion A little bit more expensive, online order: http://www.blushandbloom.com/shop/index.php A cheaper option that I used for online order but collection is a bit more limited: http://en-ae.namshi.com/women-clothing-maternity_clothing/ They are very quick in delivering, I think 2 days max
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 22:58
I found some really nice pieces at destination maternity in midriff mall. I was lucky and they were have a sale during Ramadan so was able to get quite a few pieces (including skinny jeans from the Jessica Simpson range) for under 100aed. H&M in midriff mall and mall of emirates also had a maternity section which wasn't so bad for a few staple tunics
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 20:00
Shopping for maternity clothes here is such a pain - most of the stuff is really cheap fabrics / frumpy, or otherwise the price is eye-watering! I just got a bunch of stuff from Seraphine today that I shop & shipped over - they have such nice stuff! They also stock a few bits of the range in Smitten in Dubai Marina Mall, so I went there to check sizing on a couple of things and then ordered online. I also managed to pick up some really good Isabella Oliver stuff at Just Kidding a few weeks back - it was in the sale (not sure if its still on) and was less than half the price they're currently charging for the same stuff in Destination Maternity in Dubai Mall. I managed to get a few basics at Destination Maternity recently - some plain jersey dresses and black trousers for work and some vests/tanks, but a lot of the stuff is pretty grim. They had a couple of ok tops in the Blooming Marvellous range in Mothercare at Dubai Mall at the weekend, but some bits are pretty tacky (yes, I have in fact trawled round pretty much every single shop selling maternity stuff I can think of...). Hadn't thought of ASOS, might have a look there too and shop & ship!
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 19:10
Would also be interested too. I just ordered a huge bundle from ASOS as they have a sale on. Delivery was super quick and free and I didn't have to pay anything in duty/tax when it arrived which was good. Shop and Ship is another good option. :)
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 17:48
New Look's website has a great maternity selection that won't break the bank. They deliver internationally free of charge if you order over a certain amount. I qualified for the free shipping with just a few tops and a pair of work pants. Worth checking out for sure.
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 17:31
oh no... why is it so hard to find nice maternity clothes in dubai.. there are lots of women getting pregnant here so definitely that market needs it! long time back i read a thread about a store on jumeirah road but cant locate it... if anyone knows of this store... please let me know.. thanks
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 17:21
New Look in Ibn Battuta has a large maternity section...not expensive. : / not anymore, New Look has discontinued maternity clothes in whole Dubai, I was there today and asked about it, shame as they were good and reasonably priced <em>edited by CitronKB on 08/09/2013</em>
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 13:18
New Look in Ibn Battuta has a large maternity section...not expensive. I am having a nightmare finding maternity clothes in Dubai too....really rubbish selection. The only decent things I found were in Destination Maternity in Mirdiff City Centre from the Jessica Simpson and Heidi Klum ranges. Everything else was ghastly. I have previously ordered some items from this website in UK...its a bit pricey but the clothes are really lovely and are delivered within 5 days. I would suggest buying in bulk if you are going to order from this website as the shipping costs are steep and you have to pay the customs duty which is about AED100 too so best order several items to make it worth your while: http://www.seraphine.com/
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 13:17
hi Ladies... im not too impressed with the clothes locally and like a few on their website... please suggest if you have experienced online delivery with them? also other stores - i know of Asos/debenhams etc... but any other new ones will help... (not too steep) If they don't deliver then set up a shop and ship account through Aramex I rarely buy clothes here as they are expensive Case in point Dress in Debenhams 800AED online in the sale 120AED saved a fortune

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY