Gluten free baking at home | ExpatWoman.com

Gluten free baking at home

Latest post on 05 May 2014 - 07:30
Hi, There is a lady who does the same, except she set up a website and one can order from there. She makes raw, gluten and dairy free as well...I personally would not go to a fair to buy these products, convenience dictates online ordering is so much easier. But if I was already at the fair and saw them I would buy them. Hope this makes sense :-) Oh, and listing is always important, I would not buy anything without a full ingredients list included. Yes, it's a great idea! Go for it, you have nothing to loose.
Latest post on 10 February 2014 - 16:00
Hi all, I have a question for my gluten sensitive and gluten intolerant friends. I have been gluten free for over a year now and am interested in maybe selling my gluten free baked goods at local school fairs and other small table top events. I share a home with my gluten eating family and with one kitchen avoiding cross contamination is my top priority. I have designated baking equipment i.e. rolling pins, measuring cups, spoon, bowls, cookie sheets etc. are kept in there own area along with my gluten free ingredients. Ok so here is my question, how likely would you be to buy gluten free baked goods from a fair? Is there any advice you could give me to help make sure no cross contamination takes place? Should I list the ingredients on the baked goods? Is this even a good idea? You honest feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. Sarah

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY