Male cleaner in girls bathroom in school | ExpatWoman.com

Male cleaner in girls bathroom in school

Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 01:09
Really need advice on something that is very worrying to me. My DD has recently started at one if the new schools that opened in a Dubai in September. There are a number of cleaners in the school including male cleaners who I have heard of be in and out if the girls toilets. I also have heard that two of the male cleaners spent at least 30 mins in the boys toilet during lunchtime, during which time they came in and out of the bathroom with their mobile phones in their hands. I do not have any suggestion they done anything wrong but to me this is totally unacceptable and really need others opinions on how to approach the school. Is this in every school in Dubai? Is there anyone out there that had this in their school and accept it and send their children in every day while they are open to a huge risk. A quick search on google will show up many terrible incidents here involving school cleaners. Also the school has no ID bsdges for parents or children, security standing on the gets but all they are doing is directing traffic and no security means in the doors of the classroom corridors which lead out into the school yard. I will Aldo add when the two cleaners were in the bathrooms and with their phones, it was during lunchtime when there were numerous children roaming the corridors with no supervision. Advice would be much appreciated.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY