Al Basma British School | ExpatWoman.com

Al Basma British School

Latest post on 09 October 2014 - 13:46

Hi, can anyone tell me more about this school? What nationality are the teachers? Would it be a school we could consider for our children - British?

Latest post on 02 June 2021 - 18:19
this is formerly giggles
Anyone can share their latest reviews on this please, looks like they have improved since the last post here.
Latest post on 21 June 2015 - 20:50
Heard mixed reviews about Al Basma. Teachers are mostly native as I know. But since it's the same management (ex Giggles) so doesn't sound too good. Kids are mixed with majority of arabs. But my friend who has 3 kids there seem to be happy overall. Check new Amity International School. It's the same district. But in September they will open only from FS till Grade 3.
Latest post on 20 June 2015 - 14:49
My best friend's kids aged 5 and 9 are in this school too. She says it's one of the best British schools in the entire UAE, let alone Abu Dhabi.
Latest post on 16 June 2015 - 17:13
Hi, I don't know if this will help you make a decision but we have also blindly enrolled ours kids there 9 and 3, my husband went off to AD last week and has been to the view the school, he says it's amazing the facilities are great and he thinks our kids will love it. Hope that helps Kelly
Latest post on 27 May 2015 - 11:26
Hi there! Didn't want to start a new thread but I'm moving to Abu Dhabi with my husband over the summer and we are currently in the process of choosing a school for our two children (9 & 13). I have heard Al Basma mentioned around a few places but nobody seems to give any real details on the place. I am drawn to the school's new campus, attractive fee point and not least of all their availability of places. Can any one comment on the school educational quality / reputation in the city? Any guidance at all would be much appreciated! :) Thanks in advance & kind regards, J.
Latest post on 15 October 2014 - 08:48
this is formerly giggles