Pomona's Pectin | ExpatWoman.com

Pomona's Pectin

Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 09:23

Does anyone know if and where Pomona's Pectin can be purchased in Abu Dhabi?

Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 17:38
Thanks for info. It's good to know. Btw, what do you use it for? I make gelato with pectin as a supplement for egg yolks and was wondering what else i can make with it. I would use it for making jams and jellies
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 19:21
Thanks for info. It's good to know. Btw, what do you use it for? I make gelato with pectin as a supplement for egg yolks and was wondering what else i can make with it.
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 16:18
I just happened to stumble across containers of "Real Fruit Pectin" on the ACE website if you need some in the future. I havn't used it before but assume it is good until proven otherwise. :)
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 16:12
I was looking for pectin for quite a while, never saw it here. I got mine from US, it's Certo and Bernardin brand. Can share if you need it urgent. I knew it could be purchased there, I was just wanting to find out if I can buy any here and particularly Pomona's Universal Pectin brand because it takes less sugar. Looks like I may have to look for some when I go there next. I am not in a rush, just wanting to know if I can get it here. Thank you for your offer though, it was very kind of you. :)
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 09:35
I was looking for pectin for quite a while, never saw it here. I got mine from US, it's Certo and Bernardin brand. Can share if you need it urgent.