urgent - bank legal proceedings | ExpatWoman.com

urgent - bank legal proceedings

Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 21:50
I would have thought it normal for them to want to meet you in a formal environment ie their office or your work. You owe them money (I know you want to repay) and it's up to you to meet them. Ask for the time off (personal issue) for an hour or ask to come in an hour later and go to the bank. Ido It sooner rather than later head office may never call or never get the message! It's good they want to talk rather than start legal proceedings without you knowing so don't wait for them go to the bank, you'll feel better once things are dealt with properly.
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 17:15
I would suggest putting pen to paper, and advising the bank exactly how that you are now employed you will be repaying your loans/outstanding debts. They probably want to meet you to discuss this. I would include with your new visa, as that will provide your new employment status. HTH
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 17:04
Please can someone tell me what it means when a bank says they are commencing legal process? I have been unemployed, started a new job and now wanted to make payments to rectify outstanding debts - now the bank wont talk to me unless I go to their office (I cant, I am at work before and after they open and close) and they want to meet at my new office (I cant have my personal finances discussed in the small open office). I have offered to meet them off site but they refused. Can someone assist me or refer me to a helpline or legal advisor? Thanks Can you explain that your office doesn't have a meeting room so they cannot come to your place of work or go to see them in your lunch hour As far as I am aware there aren't any legal advisors or helplines that can help you with this dilemma.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY