Coffee | ExpatWoman.com

Coffee

Latest post on 09 February 2015 - 21:51

Hello, When and where are all the coffee morning located. I keep trying to find one but somehow the ones I find seem to conflict with when I am in the city. However I will for the first time be there for two+ weeks and would love to get to one or two. Can someone please post a list, thanks so much and looking forward to meeting some new people.

Latest post on 01 March 2015 - 14:45
Hi missush60, Unfortunately we don't hold our coffee mornings on either a Thursday or Saturday morning. All of our coffee mornings are open to any expat ladies looking to meet some friends, enjoy a chat and gain some great expat advice! EW Admin
Latest post on 01 March 2015 - 12:43
As it turns out, we were away from the city on both those days so couldn`t attend. Are there any on Thursday - Saturday mornings, I am in the city during these days only... Also are there any for mid-age and up.
Latest post on 10 February 2015 - 11:18
Hi Missush, Our coffee mornings are held twice a week. Monday: La Brioche Al Reem Island Wednesday: Costa Coffee Al Wahda Mall Please [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/abudhabi/abudhabi_events_whats_on.aspx'>click here [/url'> for all the details. We look forward to seeing you there! EW Admin