Is permanent hair reduction treatment just for ladies? | ExpatWoman.com

Is permanent hair reduction treatment just for ladies?

Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 12:41
Is permanent hair reduction treatment just for ladies? You mean Laser Hair Removal? If so, alot of men do it. The lady who does mine often tells me some funny stories of the men she has on her chair! They get their full back and chest done - honestly I am wincing at the thought of the pain! I know quite a few guys who have had their back done OUCH I cant even imagine especially as I think my pain is quite brutal haha! But I have to take my hat off to them, I always moan about the stuff us women have to go through but I love the fact that they look after themselves too :lol: I prefer rough and ready. None of this mani/pedi facial stuff for men :biggrin: Hairy backs a no no haha Oh god the same... my husband wouldn't dare have a mani pedi... hairy backs though bye: Props to them!
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 12:32
Is permanent hair reduction treatment just for ladies? You mean Laser Hair Removal? If so, alot of men do it. The lady who does mine often tells me some funny stories of the men she has on her chair! They get their full back and chest done - honestly I am wincing at the thought of the pain! I know quite a few guys who have had their back done OUCH I cant even imagine especially as I think my pain is quite brutal haha! But I have to take my hat off to them, I always moan about the stuff us women have to go through but I love the fact that they look after themselves too :lol: I prefer rough and ready. None of this mani/pedi facial stuff for men :biggrin: Hairy backs a no no haha
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 12:18
Is permanent hair reduction treatment just for ladies? You mean Laser Hair Removal? If so, alot of men do it. The lady who does mine often tells me some funny stories of the men she has on her chair! They get their full back and chest done - honestly I am wincing at the thought of the pain! I know quite a few guys who have had their back done OUCH I cant even imagine especially as I think my pain is quite brutal haha! But I have to take my hat off to them, I always moan about the stuff us women have to go through but I love the fact that they look after themselves too :lol:
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 12:15
Is permanent hair reduction treatment just for ladies? You mean Laser Hair Removal? If so, alot of men do it. The lady who does mine often tells me some funny stories of the men she has on her chair! They get their full back and chest done - honestly I am wincing at the thought of the pain! I know quite a few guys who have had their back done OUCH
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 12:12
Is permanent hair reduction treatment just for ladies? You mean Laser Hair Removal? If so, alot of men do it. The lady who does mine often tells me some funny stories of the men she has on her chair! They get their full back and chest done - honestly I am wincing at the thought of the pain!
Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 21:20
Men do it too. Especially on the upper cheeks (the beard line has to be perfect).
Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 12:39
Is permanent hair reduction treatment just for ladies?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY