Western GP (doctor) in Abu Dhabi | ExpatWoman.com

Western GP (doctor) in Abu Dhabi

Latest post on 18 April 2015 - 11:54

Hi
I'm moving to Abu Dhabi in June and would like to find out if there are any western GP's in Abu Dhabi, I currently live in Umm Al Quwain and have to drive into Dubai to find a good doctor. I've had several bad visits with non western doctors and would love not to have to drive into Dubai to see a GP.

Latest post on 11 May 2015 - 09:09
Dr Susan in Harley street is very good
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 10:01
Hi There is a fantastic GP at Harley Street Medical Centre in Abu Dhabi, her name is Susan Bowman, we always go there if we need to see a GP. There are also a few British GPs at Healthpoint in Zayed Sports City, I have seen Dr Harpreet there, she is also really nice. Hope this helps!
Latest post on 19 April 2015 - 10:03
Hi tcb, What is your specialty? I work in Anesthesia and have been considering a move to the UAE for sometime. Any bias as to the hospital with the best facilities, mainly in the operating theaters? Thanks for your response.
Latest post on 19 April 2015 - 09:36
Hi, I've been in AD for over a year now and found that there are a lot of western Educated doctors here. Depends on which hospital you plan on using... Healthpoint, Burjeel, Cleveland Clinic or Kings College could be good starting points?