Dog hates maid after returning from the kennel! | ExpatWoman.com

Dog hates maid after returning from the kennel!

Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 09:20
If you go to FB page for the Dubai Senior Dog Project and look for a lady who posts called Hayley, she is a qualified dog training and taking private training with the proceeds donated to the vet bills for the charity. It sounds like he is being protective over your family. Good luck.
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 09:19
I can suggest someone, but without knowing which kennels your dog was in I don't want to mention any names just yet. Can you give us a clue please? GE I don't want to get into any trouble by naming the agency on a public forum and I anyway chose the particular place because they came highly recommended... I'm happy to tell you in a private mail... can you drop me a line on horizonmum2 at gmail dot com I would be really keen on finding someone who can help me with this situation! Got your email message on way
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 09:17
I can suggest someone, but without knowing which kennels your dog was in I don't want to mention any names just yet. Can you give us a clue please? GE I don't want to get into any trouble by naming the agency on a public forum and I anyway chose the particular place because they came highly recommended... I'm happy to tell you in a private mail... can you drop me a line on horizonmum2 at gmail dot com I would be really keen on finding someone who can help me with this situation!
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 09:14
I can suggest someone, but without knowing which kennels your dog was in I don't want to mention any names just yet. Can you give us a clue please?
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 09:11
Sounds like something happened to him at the kennels. I would get hold of them and find out who did the daily cleaning, feeding and exercising etc. Sorry can't recommend anyone who can help . Thanks Nomad... i have already sent them an email... awaiting their response... Maybe it was someone who looked like her and he didn't like them so now doesn't like her? Wonder if there's anyone out there who can help change this... anyone else with any suggestions pls ping me as I'm getting really desperate!
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 08:52
Sounds like something happened to him at the kennels. I would get hold of them and find out who did the daily cleaning, feeding and exercising etc. Sorry can't recommend anyone who can help .
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 08:40
my sweet loving dog who would never ever bark at anyone (other than other dogs) has suddenly developed absolute hatred towards my maid... he's been with us since January this year (we fostered him for a while and then decided to adopt him)... all this time we've had the same maid and he's never seemed to have an issue with her... two weeks ago before we went away on holidays we sent him off to a reputable kennel and upon our return had him sent back to us... however, he seems to have gone through some personality change... now for some reason he just barks, snaps, etc at our maid... not at anyone else (we have me, my hubby and my two kids at home and he behaves perfectly fine with us!) but with the maid he just goes beserk!! we tried getting her to give him some treats, milk, etc... but while he passively accepts these from her at the time ... a short while later would just freak out if she were walking down the stairs, or trying to go into the kitchen, etc. somebody help!! is there a dog psychologist or a dog whisperer out there who could help??? i want my loving dog backkkk!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY