Really Painful Bite from something in our grass in our garden | ExpatWoman.com

Really Painful Bite from something in our grass in our garden

Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 23:47
How painful. This could be anything including but not limited to, ants, fleas, ticks, spiders... You need an exterminator, and probably best to get two treatments to ensure that whatever it is and it's offspring are all eradicated. AlSo would be best to not water the grass after the pest control visit for whatever number of hours they recommend. Also at the same time I'd also give the dog a flea and tick bath, and protect him with frontline (or other competing prevention products). How does the bite look? It might give someone a better idea of what it could be
Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 23:04
Hi, For months now either myself, my family and our pet dog occasionally get bitten from something in our grass. These bites are so painful and carry on hurting anything up to 15 minutes until it fades away. I especially feel so sorry for our little dog who ends up limping around as the pain is awful. Please does anyone know what these are and how we can treat the grass to get rid of them? Have had many visits to the vets on trying to treat my dog so he doesn't get bitten but such a battle with still no solution. Any help would be truly grateful as I just feel I am going round in circles with this and want to try and bottom this out once and for all! Thanks.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY