Delivery at Zulekha Hospital | ExpatWoman.com

Delivery at Zulekha Hospital

Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 16:13
I can recommend dr Babita at NMC speciality Qusais. We use to live in Sharjah also and that's where I delivered both my babies. Their rates use to be quite comparable to zulekha. We didn't have insurance for my first one but for the second one we did have insurance but I still went to her, cause of how good she is. Some people I know also went to her and had a good experience. Hospital is fine, no complains , nurses are good also. Billing is quick, lab services are also nice. They now have a NICU as well. Dr babita is very pro natural, never pushes a C section but she discourages epidural. Just want to clear that so you don't get disappointed.
Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 15:54
Hi! Can anyone share their experience with Zulekha Hospital. I am pregnant and due to deliver early November. We moved this year in Sharjah and I am not so familiar with the hospitals here. I am not working at the moment and I am not covered with my husbands insurance. I had my check ups at MOH (Old Al Qassimi Hospital). Quit convenient financially since I got scans, test and check ups for free, I only paid 500 for the government insurance. I intend to deliver in Mediclinic Wellcare since I had my previous delivery there and had very good experience but the price is so high for normal delivery with epidural. According to my last check up, my sugar is boarderline so I worry that I will get emergency c section during my delivery. I inquired for Wellcare's cost and its around 25,000.aed This is expensive for non insurance like me which is why I am searching now for good hospitals that is quite reasonable in price. I can deliver in New Al Qassimi hospital but the price of delivery is the same as Zulekha plus Im reading some old blogs and some people have had bad experiences there. Can anyone help me about Zulekha or can anyone suggest a hospital for me, either Dubai or Sharjah

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY