Desperately seeking homes for Mum and her 4 kittens | ExpatWoman.com

Desperately seeking homes for Mum and her 4 kittens

Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 09:43

I'm desperately trying to find homes for a living stray mother cat and her 4 adorable kittens. I have tried everywhere and no one is interested. I already have a diabetic cat and 2 other strays who don't get on and live with my house divided up on quarters so one won't kill the others.. So I can't take this little babies in. I feed them morning and night and play with them . I have had mum desexed. The little ones are becoming very friendly but shy but with one on one attention they will be loving little pets.
The weather has turned rainy and cold now and I can't sleep worrying about them out side wondering around. My husband is extremely angry with me even feeding them but they break my heart to be out there on their own. I'm so desperate to find homes for these gorgeous little ones but there just us no place in Dubai that will help or take them. It all depends on some kind loving person to take them in. Can anyone help adopt them they really are cute and gentle. Please someone help. They were hiding I. The bonnet of my husbands car so I'm so worried about them. This morning one didn't turn up for breakfast and I'm worried sick. It's only a matter of time till something will happen to them out there in the rain and cold.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY