Global Relocations | ExpatWoman.com

Global Relocations

Latest post on 24 February 2016 - 20:15
Hi. With regards to the global relocations matter. Does any of you please have a contact number for me so we can chat as to what actions are you taking against them. Which police station should I go to, to file a case against them Thanks
Latest post on 18 February 2016 - 13:18
Hi there. Glad to hear I am not the only one in a problem with global relocations. I have been really worried since December when I lost all contact with them. Does anyone have an update with regards to what we can do to report this and where? Also do any of you have any contact numbers for me? I have no clue where my container is and have paid an amount of 25000 aed plus storage and custom fees until now. Thanks
Latest post on 28 January 2016 - 19:35
Update: I went to the warehouse today and had a look at my stored goods. The company which is storing it is still desperately looking for one more customer. The boxes are mentioning only: Ms. Elston. So if anybody of you knows somebody who goes by this name and has stored stuff with Global relocations please contact: Mr. Anand. www.pnilogistics.com
Latest post on 22 January 2016 - 17:42
We have also left all of our furniture and personal effects with them last year, prepaid a year in advance. I was contacted by phone 2 days ago by the warehouse manager Global Relocations has used for storing our stuff. He explained the owners run away and their operations have closed down. Not sure what to do, the warehouse with our stuff has filed a case with the police, we are thinking doing the same once we are back to Dubai. And the warehouse wants us to pay storage fees....... Not sure where we stand legally.
Latest post on 20 January 2016 - 19:04
I left all of my furniture and personal effect with them in July. In December I paid them for another 4 months in advance. Then I received an email yesterday saying the owners had run off. The email was from one of their ex workers who now has his own warehouse. He also said that he has my stuff in his warehouse. Did you find anything else out? Thanks, Gabby
Latest post on 11 January 2016 - 09:48
Has anyone used Global Relocations to move homes and/or store container. We had to put all our things in storage and now that we would like them delivered we can not reach the company. All phone lines are down and no email response. Desperate to hear from anyone who may know something. Thank you.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY