The ExpatWoman Abu Dhabi Spring Fair | ExpatWoman.com

The ExpatWoman Abu Dhabi Spring Fair

Latest post on 15 March 2016 - 19:33

We're bringing you the best of Abu Dhabi this spring at our first ever spring fair! Join us for a fun, fun, fun morning out!

We love this time of year; cooler weather, new opportunities and there's a spring in everyone's step! Spring is a fantastic time of the year, and so in celebration of the season we're bringing you the best of what Abu Dhabi has to offer right now!

[b]When:[/b] Saturday April 23rd, 2016
[b]Where:[/b] Millenium Corniche Hotel, Abu Dhabi
[b]Timings:[/b] 9.30am - 1.30pm
[b]Entry:[/b] FREE!

For more information about parking, location and frequently asked questions please visit this page [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/abudhabi/monthly_abudhabi_entertainment_spring...

See you there!

EW Admin :)

Latest post on 20 April 2016 - 08:40
Hi all, I am Henna Artist so can I come there to henna applying on hands and also I will sell my henna candles I can get space for a stall at your Spring Fair?If yes, then please let me know the details and procedure through which I can become a part of your event
Latest post on 10 April 2016 - 11:06
Hey ladies! Please email events @ expatwoman.com if you want to get involved in our upcoming Abu Dhabi Spring Fair :biggrin: EW Admin
Latest post on 03 April 2016 - 08:29
Hi white antelope, We're still waiting to announce details for booking crafter tables. When we know everything, you'll know everything... We promise! EW Admin
Latest post on 02 April 2016 - 19:22
Updates please!!
Latest post on 21 March 2016 - 15:25
Why no updates uptil now regarding crafter tables? I mentioned to you that I want to display ready-to-wear clothing.
Latest post on 16 March 2016 - 16:24
OK m waiting as I am very much interested!!
Latest post on 16 March 2016 - 16:10
Hello Admin, Can I have a space for a stall at your Spring Fair? I will display Ready-to-Wear clothing. If yes, then please let me know the details and procedure through which I can become a part of your event. Hi white antelope, Details for our crafter tables at our Abu Dhabi Spring Fair are yet to be released. Please hold tight for further updates :) EW Admin
Latest post on 16 March 2016 - 15:53
Hello Admin, Can I have a space for a stall at your Spring Fair? I will display Ready-to-Wear clothing. If yes, then please let me know the details and procedure through which I can become a part of your event.