How can Americans vacation in Iran? | ExpatWoman.com

How can Americans vacation in Iran?

Latest post on 30 September 2016 - 13:59
Still looking to see if anyone has anymore info on any of these questions. ?
Latest post on 29 September 2016 - 08:07
Hello, fellow Americans! I really want to take a trip to Iran. Can anyone provide insight into how we can visit/get in? -How do you obtain a visa? (I read you have to contact the Pakistani embassy in Washington, and then the visa is only good for maybe three months). But can anyone give more specifics or give info on how easy this is? -Are there guided tours or tour groups that go? -Advice on what to do or see? -Is it safe for Americans, considering the political tension between the two countries? -Can I go with a female friend, or should I go with a male? OK if me and the male are just friends and not married? -I read you maybe have to enter through Kish island, but I don't understand why or how this works. -Is there any chance of the UAE having issue with me traveling to Iran and not allowing me to reenter? Answers to ANY of these questions would be appreciated! Thank you! Here is some information from the US government website https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/iran-travel-warning.html
Latest post on 29 September 2016 - 07:31
Hello WizzyD, Not a fellow american here but hope I can be of help with this information. I have very little information about Iran but recently have been following a travel blog by 2 backpackers... one an american woman and a norwegian man ( I believe they are not married) who are currently traveling through Asia. They went to Iran and then entered Pakistan and have documented everything in their blog. I think they are currently in Uzbekistan but they do interact quite alot with the followers. Maybe you can look up some info there and ask them. Also another backpacker from the Uk who travelled extensively in Iran and is currently in travelling in Pakistan. Both blogs speak highly of Iran and even more so about Pakistan ( im biased :P) The blog names are Lost with purpose ( instagram and facebook) The other one is The Broke Backpacker HTH Thanks, lilypad! (Pakistan is on the list, too, so I'll check them out!) :)
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 23:30
Hello WizzyD, Not a fellow american here but hope I can be of help with this information. I have very little information about Iran but recently have been following a travel blog by 2 backpackers... one an american woman and a norwegian man ( I believe they are not married) who are currently traveling through Asia. They went to Iran and then entered Pakistan and have documented everything in their blog. I think they are currently in Uzbekistan but they do interact quite alot with the followers. Maybe you can look up some info there and ask them. Also another backpacker from the Uk who travelled extensively in Iran and is currently in travelling in Pakistan. Both blogs speak highly of Iran and even more so about Pakistan ( im biased :P) The blog names are Lost with purpose ( instagram and facebook) The other one is The Broke Backpacker HTH
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 22:16
Hello, fellow Americans! I really want to take a trip to Iran. Can anyone provide insight into how we can visit/get in? -How do you obtain a visa? (I read you have to contact the Pakistani embassy in Washington, and then the visa is only good for maybe three months). But can anyone give more specifics or give info on how easy this is? -Are there guided tours or tour groups that go? -Advice on what to do or see? -Is it safe for Americans, considering the political tension between the two countries? -Can I go with a female friend, or should I go with a male? OK if me and the male are just friends and not married? -I read you maybe have to enter through Kish island, but I don't understand why or how this works. -Is there any chance of the UAE having issue with me traveling to Iran and not allowing me to reenter? Answers to ANY of these questions would be appreciated! Thank you!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY