Do you recommend Latifa hospital for delivery or private hospitals? | ExpatWoman.com

Do you recommend Latifa hospital for delivery or private hospitals?

Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 18:25

Hi friends. I am just confused should i go for Latifa hospital or private hospitals for delivery. I am 14 weeks and visited Latifa 2 times and still dont know what todo. I have AXA insurance which covers most of hospitals in dubai except American hospital. do you think i continue with Latifa or private hospitals like Al Zahra dubai or other hospitals? thanks in advance for your replies.

Latest post on 22 October 2016 - 13:20
i had my delivery through American Hospital Dubai.it was a great experience.
Latest post on 21 October 2016 - 17:44
I would not consider anywhere but Latifa. But it does not suit everyone. You will not even begin your package until you are 20 werks. At that time you will go to a government clinic and fo all normal tests and later begin going to Latifa. Appointments are far between ans you WILL ALWAYS be waiti g long after the appointment time for your doc visit. You will see a new doc each time. So uo until borth, other clinics probably have fat better packages. But once your baby is on his way and it is all go at the hospital, they are brilliant. If you can get a private suite they are excellent. Latifa is lso the best ICE.
Latest post on 21 October 2016 - 12:49
I would say go to Latifa's hospital or Rashid or Dubai hospital. But Latifa is the best hospital of them all. Long years back I gave birth to one of my children in Al Wasl hospital- Latifa hospital now- and it was great. Latifa hospital have premature baby ward that even private hospitals back then used to send them to wasl hospital. As per charges it's waaaaay less than any private hospital here. Plus for the very first 2 year of your baby life all vaccines are free. Go to Latifa if they accepted you, you must be lucky to be able to do your pregnancy checks over there then giving birth over there. Congratulations ! thank you Gorobattie. yes i went there 3 times so far and the only issue is every time another doctor will see you. you never have the same dr . now they say i have to go to their clinic near my house .i live in wasl road so i need to go to safa clinic to continue checkups and consultations. and problem is they dont have direct billing with my insurance. but only i heard later is any complications or early delivery then Latifa is the best. and if i dont continue with them then later they may not accept me. i dont know . :(:confused:
Latest post on 21 October 2016 - 12:45
Congratulations, I delivered in City hospital both babies. I did go through the whole birthing situation with my friend who did not have the luxury of being able to afford private hospitals. I had to help her through the labour as men (Husband) is not allowed, at that point I said No Way would I go to Latifa. I want my husband through every minute. I thought the hospital looked dated to say the least. Go to City hospital tour, that will help you decide. I heard good things about Al Zahra also. thank you pinkdiamondz. there are good things and bad things for laifa and private hospitals . i am just scared if any complications happen later . people say if in case of complications all private hospitals send the person to Latifa and if you dont have file there then problem. i dont know i am really confused and worried as well. thanks again for your reply.
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 23:18
I would say go to Latifa's hospital or Rashid or Dubai hospital. But Latifa is the best hospital of them all. Long years back I gave birth to one of my children in Al Wasl hospital- Latifa hospital now- and it was great. Latifa hospital have premature baby ward that even private hospitals back then used to send them to wasl hospital. As per charges it's waaaaay less than any private hospital here. Plus for the very first 2 year of your baby life all vaccines are free. Go to Latifa if they accepted you, you must be lucky to be able to do your pregnancy checks over there then giving birth over there. Congratulations !
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 21:26
Congratulations, I delivered in City hospital both babies. I did go through the whole birthing situation with my friend who did not have the luxury of being able to afford private hospitals. I had to help her through the labour as men (Husband) is not allowed, at that point I said No Way would I go to Latifa. I want my husband through every minute. I thought the hospital looked dated to say the least. Go to City hospital tour, that will help you decide. I heard good things about Al Zahra also.
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 20:42
Rescue11 thank you. i live in wasl road so both are almost far from me but i want better facilities and care. distance doesnt so much matter.
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 20:12
I'd go with where is most conveniently located for you. I went wit Al Zahra because it's the closest, don't want to be negotiating traffic for appointments and when I go into labour!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY