Entertainer massage | ExpatWoman.com

Entertainer massage

Latest post on 20 October 2016 - 13:56

Hi ladies,
I use the entertainer a lot...especially for meals and never have an issue. If I go for a massage with a friend and use the voucher then, never an issue either! But yesterday I went by myself for my 'free' massage, I paid two weeks ago and got my voucher stamped them but Yesterday I found the receptionists to be very off with me when i wanted to use it...one even said, "I trust you have enjoyed your massage because you are going to be using your free entertainer!!!!" Perhaps it was because I wasn't paying anything on the day because I was just using it myself? Has anyone else had this issue....I feel kind of put off using it just myself again!!!

Latest post on 20 October 2016 - 18:33
Some unprofessional places will make you feel cheap using the Entertainer voucher (I just don't bother going back after it's finished), I stopped buying Groupon etc as I had awful experience with those vouchers, unless is a place I'm familiar with.
Latest post on 20 October 2016 - 15:59
Hi ladies, I use the entertainer a lot...especially for meals and never have an issue. If I go for a massage with a friend and use the voucher then, never an issue either! But yesterday I went by myself for my 'free' massage, I paid two weeks ago and got my voucher stamped them but Yesterday I found the receptionists to be very off with me when i wanted to use it...one even said, "I trust you have enjoyed your massage because you are going to be using your free entertainer!!!!" Perhaps it was because I wasn't paying anything on the day because I was just using it myself? Has anyone else had this issue....I feel kind of put off using it just myself again!!! Hi Cruiseaddict, You should have spoken to the manager/owner. I don't think the staff have the right to be rude to any customers with a voucher or not. She obviously doesn't understand Marketing or Customer Services. I think it is important to draw attention to such matters without being rude but out of principle. I would be put off too but she is in the wrong not you.
Latest post on 20 October 2016 - 14:05
That's a really poor attitude from the outlet. If they don't want people to use the vouchers like that then they shouldn't be in it! Make the Entertainer people aware so they can have 'words' with them.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY