Contraceptive pill in my maid's bag | ExpatWoman.com

Contraceptive pill in my maid's bag

Latest post on 22 October 2016 - 21:01

Hello ladies.
I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place. I just discovered, by accident, contraceptive pills in my live in nanny's bag. what to do in such a situation?
Thank you.

Latest post on 24 October 2016 - 13:04
Im shocked by this so much! Its 2016 people.... her medication is her personal business. If she is active in her free time ...she is a grown woman and is obviously being sensible. OMG - she is not a cat you need to neuter! She is a real life woman! I would be embarrassed to admit I looked through her personal belongings. She is employed to do her job. She is not your under age daughter! If you want to confront her...I honestly don't know how you can make it sound reasonable.
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 13:53
Hello ladies. I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place. I just discovered, by accident, contraceptive pills in my live in nanny's bag. what to do in such a situation? Thank you. Given that you're her employer and not her mother, I don't see why you feel the need to do anything about it. There's nothing illegal about a grown woman taking the contraceptive pill.
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 11:44
My question is... How did you find them 'by accident' in [i'>her[/i'> bag? Did your hand accidentally rummage around it? Valid point? Why were you looking in her bag to start with? Also, given that you can just buy contraceptive pills over the counter with NO prescription, she may not be able to provide you with one. There are many reasons women take the pill. Best thing is to sit down and ask her straight out - I understand the implications - but also you'll have to be prepared to explain what you were doing looking in her things to start with.
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 09:40
Honestly can't believe the question, I assume you don't have an underaged maid? You can say that if we are living in another country... Over here if a woman become pregnant out of wedlock then jail and deportation, in maids cases the first man will be taken into custody will be the boss/ the sponsor until proven innocent from having illegal affair with the maid. So OP have every right to feel anxious about this. OP, ask your maid flatly why she is using them, you might ask her for the doctor prescription itself for any reason that it's not to prevent pregnancy.... If she failed to present it, then you must assume getting her out of your house and on the next plane to her home. A very well known lawyer I know they discovered thier maid is pregnant and she isn't married, what do you think they did? On the next plane they sent her to her home, a week later they sent her belongings and all her dues.... As he is a lawyer he knew the first man will be brought for questioning is him, despite he is constantly in AD.... Another case of someone in DH ex work spent 2 months in the jail despite he was at work when the maid pregnancy assumed happened, and the sign in and out of his work is biometric with the whole hand print. Never mention the salary had been suspended, so loss of income with children go to school and the maid was in the sponsor home during that time!!! So go ahead and make fun of a serious question that if proven the maid in question is sleeping around then the family will face great deal of hardship The pill prevents from pregnancy....so shouldn't it be good that she's using them? I'm not making fun, I think it's good she's taking them and they might actually be for other medical reasons as well. We can't expect grown women to live in celibate whilst employed on year long contracts either. Re-read your own post, it indicates that you assume the maid is underage that's why making fun of a serious situation that will eat the grean and dry in OP household if the usage of these pills is for pregnancy. Please remember where exactly you are living, so personal rights as sleeping around is punishable by law over here. No, I wrote that I assume that she DOESN'T have an underaged maid and therefore is quite normal that women have relationships (seems like it came across another way ?).
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 09:20
Honestly can't believe the question, I assume you don't have an underaged maid? You can say that if we are living in another country... Over here if a woman become pregnant out of wedlock then jail and deportation, in maids cases the first man will be taken into custody will be the boss/ the sponsor until proven innocent from having illegal affair with the maid. So OP have every right to feel anxious about this. OP, ask your maid flatly why she is using them, you might ask her for the doctor prescription itself for any reason that it's not to prevent pregnancy.... If she failed to present it, then you must assume getting her out of your house and on the next plane to her home. A very well known lawyer I know they discovered thier maid is pregnant and she isn't married, what do you think they did? On the next plane they sent her to her home, a week later they sent her belongings and all her dues.... As he is a lawyer he knew the first man will be brought for questioning is him, despite he is constantly in AD.... Another case of someone in DH ex work spent 2 months in the jail despite he was at work when the maid pregnancy assumed happened, and the sign in and out of his work is biometric with the whole hand print. Never mention the salary had been suspended, so loss of income with children go to school and the maid was in the sponsor home during that time!!! So go ahead and make fun of a serious question that if proven the maid in question is sleeping around then the family will face great deal of hardship The pill prevents from pregnancy....so shouldn't it be good that she's using them? I'm not making fun, I think it's good she's taking them and they might actually be for other medical reasons as well. We can't expect grown women to live in celibate whilst employed on year long contracts either. Re-read your own post, it indicates that you assume the maid is underage that's why making fun of a serious situation that will eat the grean and dry in OP household if the usage of these pills is for pregnancy. Please remember where exactly you are living, so personal rights as sleeping around is punishable by law over here.
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 08:34
Honestly can't believe the question, I assume you don't have an underaged maid? You can say that if we are living in another country... Over here if a woman become pregnant out of wedlock then jail and deportation, in maids cases the first man will be taken into custody will be the boss/ the sponsor until proven innocent from having illegal affair with the maid. So OP have every right to feel anxious about this. OP, ask your maid flatly why she is using them, you might ask her for the doctor prescription itself for any reason that it's not to prevent pregnancy.... If she failed to present it, then you must assume getting her out of your house and on the next plane to her home. A very well known lawyer I know they discovered thier maid is pregnant and she isn't married, what do you think they did? On the next plane they sent her to her home, a week later they sent her belongings and all her dues.... As he is a lawyer he knew the first man will be brought for questioning is him, despite he is constantly in AD.... Another case of someone in DH ex work spent 2 months in the jail despite he was at work when the maid pregnancy assumed happened, and the sign in and out of his work is biometric with the whole hand print. Never mention the salary had been suspended, so loss of income with children go to school and the maid was in the sponsor home during that time!!! So go ahead and make fun of a serious question that if proven the maid in question is sleeping around then the family will face great deal of hardship The pill prevents from pregnancy....so shouldn't it be good that she's using them? I'm not making fun, I think it's good she's taking them and they might actually be for other medical reasons as well. We can't expect grown women to live in celibate whilst employed on year long contracts either.
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 08:22
My question is... How did you find them 'by accident' in [i'>her[/i'> bag? Did your hand accidentally rummage around it?
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 08:14
Honestly can't believe the question, I assume you don't have an underaged maid? You can say that if we are living in another country... Over here if a woman become pregnant out of wedlock then jail and deportation, in maids cases the first man will be taken into custody will be the boss/ the sponsor until proven innocent from having illegal affair with the maid. So OP have every right to feel anxious about this. OP, ask your maid flatly why she is using them, you might ask her for the doctor prescription itself for any reason that it's not to prevent pregnancy.... If she failed to present it, then you must assume getting her out of your house and on the next plane to her home. A very well known lawyer I know they discovered thier maid is pregnant and she isn't married, what do you think they did? On the next plane they sent her to her home, a week later they sent her belongings and all her dues.... As he is a lawyer he knew the first man will be brought for questioning is him, despite he is constantly in AD.... Another case of someone in DH ex work spent 2 months in the jail despite he was at work when the maid pregnancy assumed happened, and the sign in and out of his work is biometric with the whole hand print. Never mention the salary had been suspended, so loss of income with children go to school and the maid was in the sponsor home during that time!!! So go ahead and make fun of a serious question that if proven the maid in question is sleeping around then the family will face great deal of hardship
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 07:48
Honestly can't believe the question, I assume you don't have an underaged maid?
Latest post on 22 October 2016 - 21:16
Women are often prescribed birth control pills for irregular or absent menstrual periods, menstrual cramps, acne, PMS, endometriosis, Primary Ovarian Insufficiency (POI) and for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). So there could be many reasons she is taking them.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY