Schengen visa refused. Appeal process? (Spanish embassy) | ExpatWoman.com

Schengen visa refused. Appeal process? (Spanish embassy)

Latest post on 15 May 2018 - 11:47
one of the most important reasons to give/refuse Schengen visa...is the nationality of the applicants, and the bank account too.
I Know this post is old,but i like to add regarding to this,So..It make sense now! like you said "Is the Nationality of the Applicant" very true! i just get my Final REfusal of Schengen Visa (SPAIN) 0n 09 May i get a rejection letter and they gave me an Appeal to be lodged,10 of May Lodged my Appeal to the Spanish Embassy here in Amman,and today 15 of May i get the final refusal!!!!! is it just because i'm Indonesian working in Jordan ?and now i think i will try to Apply thru The Netherlands (which we have close tie between two countries)
Latest post on 13 January 2017 - 12:58
one of the most important reasons to give/refuse Schengen visa...is the nationality of the applicants, and the bank account too.
Latest post on 08 January 2017 - 12:26
At times the financial aspect or the country of origin makes a lot of difference in visa issuance process. in 2015 three of us girl friends applied for Schengen from Netherlands...all going to celebrate my 40th bday. all documents same, bookings, travel arrangements. Two of us got a months visa and one got 2 years visa! Go figure... we realised she had over 100K in her bank and other two close to 10K only..... Best way forward is to contact the Spanish embassy.
Latest post on 30 December 2016 - 08:58
Seems a bit odd. Their reasoning - 'Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided' 'Your intention to leave the territory of the Member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained' - suggested that you hadn't provided these details, but clearly you have. I would say you have no other option but to actually go to the Spanish embassy and deal with them directly.
Latest post on 29 December 2016 - 12:25
Hi, I was supposed to travel to Spain in January 2017 (for a 5 days) as a part of University sponsored trip and received a refusal based on the following reasons: 'Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided' 'Your intention to leave the territory of the Member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained' I don't understand these exact reasons as my friends who applied using the same documents as mine received the visa. I provided the cover letter explaining the purpose is the trip, who is covering the costs, etc. I also provided copies of hotel booking and flight tickets, insurance, authenticated bank statements, passport copies and a letter from my university as well explaining the purpose of the trip and also mentioning that it was an annual event. They also mentioned that I was enrolled in the university. My family is based here as well and I have been living in UAE since I was a baby. Hence I do not understand the very specific reasons. I did see a note on the refusal letter stating that I can appeal or apply for visa reconsideration. The VFS staff told me that I need to email them to know the exact procedure. However the Spanish embassy is so difficult to get hold of! They don't pick up the calls and neither do they reply to emails. I NEED to go to Spain in January. Anyone had any experience with visa reconsideration? VFS requested me not to reapply unless I have any additional or different documents to provide. PS - Also forgot to mention that expenses were all prepaid including food and transport hence my University mentioned the same in their letter that I submitted

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY