Du tv/internet billing issues | ExpatWoman.com

Du tv/internet billing issues

Latest post on 10 January 2017 - 10:58
HI Ladies anyone else facing issues lately with DU adding on random amounts like AED 200 here or AED 180 there and when you question it they say its some deposit you owe them or some back payment for mistakes THEY made with your bill?? i've had my account with them for 6 years and paid all my deposits when i joined, so there is no way i can owe them any deposit. All my bills are paid up to date i paid my bill in full this month what was owing, however the day after i paid the bill, they randomly added another AED 200 onto my bill without informing me of it or what it was for. therefore i didn't pay it because i had no clue about it. So they cut me off! when i questioned it, they said its security deposit for your credit card payment & i must pay it to be reconnected!! :thinking: anyone else being charged AED 200 for their credit card payments through DU? my bill is now showing AED 200 overdue because i haven't paid this 200 deposit they are asking for... but not once have i ever been asked for this... when i paid my bill this month i paid the full amount owing and there was no extra 200 showing on there. its becoming a joke now with them every month adding on random amounts :angry: Am coming very close to canceling the whole subscription and going with Etisalat and Showtime

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY