Baniyas (A.D.) Marketplace and Information | ExpatWoman.com

Baniyas (A.D.) Marketplace and Information

Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 08:47

The new facebook group "Baniyas (A.D.) Marketplace and Information" is now up and running and is open to anyone that would like to become part of this group. Anyone can ask to join and members will be able to add new members

The purpose of this group is:
1. To provide a place for the residents of Baniyas and surrounding areas to be able to post items they have for sale or search for items they are wanting to purchase.

2. To provide new comers with a place to be able to ask questions about Baniyas and surrounding communities, Many new comers feel lost without knowing where to look for things they need or for local information about their new neighborhoods, we hope this will help them to settle in more easily.

Please have a look and join us in this new venture.

Here is the link to this new group.
https://www.facebook...19504484802655/

Latest post on 03 October 2014 - 14:58
Thank you for this post and I have asked to join the FB page. We are considering moving back to Abu Dhabi and are interested in finding a villa in Baniyas. Any tips in the regards will be great. I am looking on dubizzle in the meantime. Anyone know about Gems Cambridge Academy? The best way is to Google Baniyas Investment and Development and call the phone number, there should be one in contacts, this is direct contact. So much easier than trying to get in through realtors as they have only a certain number of them that they can get rentals for and as we found out, they already had theirs rented out and told us there were none available (meaning none of theirs were available).
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 20:01
I regitered my daughter this year in Cambridge International School and she and us (parents) are happy with it. They offer high quality education at great price. She was going to BISAD before ,but it was too expansive for us to keep her there. CIA has all the qualities of good school:good teachers and its well equipped.The only problem its the distance,because we live in the center of Abu Dhabi. If you intend to move to Baniyas ,I would recommand to you that school. <em>edited by Guidonia on 01/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 13:24
Thank you for this post and I have asked to join the FB page. We are considering moving back to Abu Dhabi and are interested in finding a villa in Baniyas. Any tips in the regards will be great. I am looking on dubizzle in the meantime. Anyone know about Gems Cambridge Academy?