19 October 2015
Apple Snow with Oat and Sultana Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees, 140 degrees fan oven. Lightly grease an oven tray and line with baking parchment.
2. Combine the flour, sugar, sultanas and oats in a bowl.
3. Gently heat the butter and syrup in a large saucepan until it is melted. Stir in the dry ingredients a little at a time until it is all mixed in. Add the milk and stir well.
4. Take a spoonful of the mixture and heap it onto the prepared tray, shaping it into a circle and pressing just gently on the top. Place the biscuits apart from each other to allow room to spread. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
5. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Store in an airtight container once completely cool.