13 April 2015
Beef Lok Lak
1. In a large bowl, mix beef with soy sauce, oyster sauce, tomato sauce sugar, fish sauce and ground black pepper and garlic. Marinate at least 20 minutes or up to one hour.
2. Make dipping sauce, combine ingredients in a small bowl-set aside.
3. Decorate two dinner plates with sliced tomatoes, cucumber and onion. Set aside.
4. Place the lettuce leaves on a separate platter.
5. Heat oil in a wok over a high heat and stir-fry beef until cooked. Divide between the two dinner plates.
6. See intro for how to eat.