19 March 2014
1. Sieve the flour into a large mixing bowl.
2. Melt the butter and mix into the flour.
3. Grate the cheese into the mixture and bring together to form a dough.
4. Roll the dough into small balls in your hands. Flatten each ball slightly and dip it into a mixture of parmesan cheese and poppy seeds. Place the biscuits on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake in a preheated oven, about 190 degrees (depending on your oven), for about 15 minutes.
Makes 16-18 pieces
A really quick and easy recipe with few ingredients.
Join the Conversation