8 March 2015
Coconut & Chick Pea Curry
1. Finely chop & dice the tomatoes and butternut into small pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the curry leaves, cumin seeds, turmeric and asafoedita.
3. After about 1 minute, add the minced ginger, tomatoes and butternut squash. Cook on a high flame for 5 minutes.
4. Now add the cumin/coriander powder, garam masala, salt and stir in.
5. Pour in the cocounut milk and chickpeas and then cook for 15-­
20 minutes until the chickpeas are soft and tender. The butternut squash should also be soft by this point.
6. Add the chopped coriander, cook for a further 2 minutes and serve.
Recipe by Hungry Little Veggie at www.hungrylittleveggie.com/coconutchickpeacurrywithquinoapatties/