19 May 2014
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Put the peanut butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl – beat them together until it produces a creamy texture. Add the baking powder and the egg and mix well together.
3. It’s that simple! Now the texture will be quite sticky so I prefer to separate the mixture into small balls in my hands. Roll small sections in your hands and then flatten them out onto a nonstick baking tray lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes – until the edges start to brown.
5. Let the cookies cool down on a wired rack and then devour them!!