14 January 2015
1. Start boiling 4 servings of rice according to package instructions.
2. Divide the fish into 4 portions and season with salt.
3. Mix the yogurt, flour, coconut milk, stock cube, saffron and Sambal Oelek (or chili sauce) to taste, in a low, wide pot.
4. Bring to a boil and add the fish.
5. Cover and simmer on low heat for 6-7 minutes.
6. Meanwhile boil the broccoli florets in slightly salted water for about 5 minutes, until tender.
7. Serve the fish with rice and broccoli florets.
Your DinnerTime box this week is worth its weight in gold. Or at least, the little package of saffron in it sure is! These delicate strands will infuse your home with their heady smell, and impart the most wondrous color to this dish.
Total Time: 30 minutes