8 Reasons Why Al Rawdah Foods is Naturally the Best in the UAE
Discover the largest poultry farm in the UAE with the best quality of local produce.
4 March 2018
Emirates Modern Poultry Co., known as Al Rawdah, was established in 1994 as a subsidiary of Emirates Rawabi Group. Al Rawdah poultry farm is located 40 kilometres from Dubai along the Al Ain Road. The farm covers 538 hectares with a processing capacity of over 45,000 birds daily. With its ultra-modern production facilities, in line with International Standards, Al Rawdah prides its range of fresh chicken and processed meat products made from fresh chicken in the UAE holding a 35% market share.
With guaranteed 100% Halal products certified by ESMA using high international operating standards, certified by ISO and HACCP, Al Rawdah frozen products are also sought after for export to countries like Kuwait, Lebanon and Qatar.
Al Rawdah has a robust distribution network and supplies directly to all leading hypermarkets, supermarkets, grocery stores and retail outlets. Al Rawdah is also a preferred poultry and processed meat supplier to hotels and restaurants as well as VIP caterings in the UAE.
Having a strong distribution network is one of Al Rawdah’s major strengths alongside high international operating standards to ensure the freshness and food safety of Al Rawdah products.
AL RAWDAH IN SHORT
- Al Rawdah is the largest poultry farm in the UAE.
- ESMA certified with 45,000 chickens a day hand slaughtered, approximately 8,000 birds per hour.
- Al Rawdah Chickens are given 100% natural feed.
- Al Rawdah promotes Animal Welfare, free access to food and water for our chickens and rest time is given.
- Al Rawdah chickens have not been treated with anti-biotic or growth hormones at any stage.
- As a zero waste company, all Al Rawdah farm waste is recycled, as an example, the waste water is treated and used as irrigation for the plants in the farm.
- Guaranteed freshness, the chickens are only 8 hours from slaughtering to supermarket.
- Al Rawdah is a ISO 2200, ISO 14001 and HACCP certified company.