Happy New Year EW!! | ExpatWoman.com

Happy New Year EW!!

Latest post on 31 December 2011 - 19:34

Wishing you all the best of everything in 2012 - health and happiness, peace and prosperity. With thanks to all the support that the great ladies of EW bring all year round!!

:cool:

Latest post on 02 January 2012 - 01:34
Happy New Year to everyone - what a great forum this is - thanks for all the help and advice!
Latest post on 01 January 2012 - 03:39
Thanks to you both - I'm blushing! Sorry for your loss Baffled - hope you were able to spend some time with her when you returned home.
Latest post on 31 December 2011 - 21:34
Happy New Year to all ladies on EW from across the miles, i.e. a rainy UK! Good Morning, if you are reading this - all the very best to you and your family. Veelynn, I could not agree more with you re Rachel A ;). It is going to be a very emotional midnight as so much has happened since our return only 2 months ago - sadly, lost MIL shortly afterwards. However, her words still ring in my ears when we talked about it all a few years ago : "Don't be sad, I've had a good life." My warmest wishes to you all and your family :)!
Latest post on 31 December 2011 - 20:37
Hi Rachel A , You are a true gem, you make life on this website wonderful and very informative! Thank you, Happy New Year !!:cool:
Latest post on 31 December 2011 - 19:59
Happy New Year! May all your wishes for 2012 come true! xoxo