GEMS Education Dubai
recent threads recent posts Search posts faq rules
Home » Dubai & Northern Emirates » My new affliction
Pages: 1 2

Macallan
Posts 35


24/03/2012 18:58:44
Addicted to draw something. Had to send kids to bath with maid while i drew a moose! Anyone else?





SEY83
Posts 818


24/03/2012 19:37:08
Yes me!!! Although ten days on and I no longer feel a need to stay up until 2am playing!!! When I first started I didn't want to do anything other than sit and play. Absolutely hilarious with loads of laugh out loud moments, I got many people hooked on it as well which resulted in lots of naming and shaming on Facebook with screenshots of drawings being posted up. Haven't laughed so much in a while! I now have about 17 games on the go!





Purple
Posts 3159


24/03/2012 20:26:36
What is it? Im feeling left out.... Lol





Marroosh
Posts 4624


24/03/2012 20:42:32
Downloading it now... Bad mistake? :p





SEY83
Posts 818


24/03/2012 22:31:55
Yes bad mistake if you already don't have enough hours in the day!! Marroosh please report back and let us know if your as hooked as me and OP.

Purple, it's like pictionary for the iphone/ipad/android. It's basically an app where you play against somebody (be it somebody you know or somebody random) and you have to choose one of three pics - easy, medium, hard - and basically draw it for them. You then send your drawing to the other person and they have to guess what it is. Its sounds silly but its amazing how much fun it is. You get to watch the other person guess your drawing, then you guess their drawing (you're given twelve letters to spell the word), then you draw a pic and send it back to them. The point is to keep a streak going without either person messing up. Prepare to be hooked!!





muurtje
Posts 996


24/03/2012 22:58:37
Love it!





Eli1979
Posts 833


25/03/2012 00:02:34
Love it too ny nobody can guess my words as my drawings are sooooo bad





Marroosh
Posts 4624


25/03/2012 09:09:57
Sent some invites to my Iphone using FB contacts.. Let's see how hooked I will get





Frazzle
Posts 209


25/03/2012 22:58:01
I've been trying to play this for a week now but can't get past the 'getting ready' stage. Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm dying to play it





SEY83
Posts 818


26/03/2012 00:32:26
Two of my friends had the same problem. I'm not able to play it unless I'm using wifi, it doesn't work with 3G for me. So maybe try playing with wifi if u haven't already. Also they released an update sometime last week so try and install the update which may solve your problem.





terrible_twos
Posts 921


26/03/2012 00:37:07
I'm using wifi, and am still stuck on the "getting ready" stage.... an other ideas?





RachelA
Posts 3878


26/03/2012 01:04:29
Try deleting the app and re-installing it.

My son got me started on this game this afternoon. Been playing with him for hours - thankfully he's now fast asleep. But I'm not getting any rest, as now I'm playing with my 12 year old nephew in the US, who will still be up for hours!!

Addictive fun! Whaaaaa?





Frazzle
Posts 209


26/03/2012 09:00:43
I am using wi-fi and have deleted & re-installed twice. I've even downloaded it to Dh's laptop and we still have the same problem. It's infuriating! Everyone seems to be playing it but me, lol,.

Oh well, I'm going to email the developers now. Yes, I am that desperate! (and I paid .69p!)





terrible_twos
Posts 921


26/03/2012 15:17:11
It's suddenly working for me.... I've got the free version.
I just pressed the home button on the iphone and then tried the app again and it started working.





Purple
Posts 3159


26/03/2012 18:24:19
I downloaded it but have no one to play with! Comon, usernames ladies? Big Grin





Marroosh
Posts 4624


26/03/2012 19:36:34
Purple wrote:
I downloaded it but have no one to play with! Comon, usernames ladies? Big Grin


Marroosh is the username.. Bring it on! :p





Purple
Posts 3159


26/03/2012 20:13:56
Marroosh wrote:
Purple wrote:
I downloaded it but have no one to play with! Comon, usernames ladies? Big Grin


Marroosh is the username.. Bring it on! :p


it says 'cant find that user, please try again'?





salsB
Posts 8467


26/03/2012 20:40:21
DD uses this all the time with a friend in the UK, lots of laughs,





terrible_twos
Posts 921


27/03/2012 00:20:50
Frazzle wrote:
I am using wi-fi and have deleted & re-installed twice. I've even downloaded it to Dh's laptop and we still have the same problem. It's infuriating! Everyone seems to be playing it but me, lol,.

Oh well, I'm going to email the developers now. Yes, I am that desperate! (and I paid .69p!)


Mine's stuck on getting ready again...... quite annoying! Let us know if you get a reply from the developers!
Thanks.





Marroosh
Posts 4624


27/03/2012 10:08:15
Purple wrote:
Marroosh wrote:
Purple wrote:
I downloaded it but have no one to play with! Comon, usernames ladies? Big Grin


Marroosh is the username.. Bring it on! :p


it says 'cant find that user, please try again'?


I am on under this username..





Purple
Posts 3159


27/03/2012 12:01:16
Marroosh wrote:
Purple wrote:
Marroosh wrote:
Purple wrote:
I downloaded it but have no one to play with! Comon, usernames ladies? Big Grin


Marroosh is the username.. Bring it on! :p


it says 'cant find that user, please try again'?


I am on under this username..


actually, it says that no matter what username I enter... lol





Redlesley
Posts 7181


27/03/2012 12:02:11
I'm having trouble downloading it too





Purple
Posts 3159


27/03/2012 12:45:31
Well, I cant seem to add anyone, but my username is lindaitis if anyone fancies adding me I am VERY bad at drawing, but having so much fun! lol





Marroosh
Posts 4624


27/03/2012 13:45:28
Purple wrote:
Marroosh wrote:
Purple wrote:
Marroosh wrote:
Purple wrote:
I downloaded it but have no one to play with! Comon, usernames ladies? Big Grin


Marroosh is the username.. Bring it on! :p


it says 'cant find that user, please try again'?


I am on under this username..


actually, it says that no matter what username I enter... lol


Ok then give me your username





Purple
Posts 3159


27/03/2012 13:48:41
Marroosh wrote:
Purple wrote:
Marroosh wrote:
Purple wrote:
Marroosh wrote:
Purple wrote:
I downloaded it but have no one to play with! Comon, usernames ladies? Big Grin


Marroosh is the username.. Bring it on! :p


it says 'cant find that user, please try again'?


I am on under this username..


actually, it says that no matter what username I enter... lol


Ok then give me your username


post below





Marroosh
Posts 4624


27/03/2012 13:59:24
Purple wrote:
Well, I cant seem to add anyone, but my username is lindaitis if anyone fancies adding me I am VERY bad at drawing, but having so much fun! lol


Started a game!





square whisk
Posts 369


27/03/2012 14:31:29
marroosh your drawings are too cute!





angela
Posts 1523


27/03/2012 14:59:14
How do u get the usernames to work?





Purple
Posts 3159


28/03/2012 18:36:33
thanks for adding me to those that did, Im sorry my drawings are so bad, Im having loads of fun though, cant believe I didnt get the 'highfive', no idea who is who, sorry, lol





Biscuit Maker
Posts 445


28/03/2012 18:54:16
can you play this if you don't have FB, don't have an Iphone/IPAD/whatever, i.e if you just have a dinosaur computer???? Riiiight.





Pages: 1 2
 
Abu Dhabi Dubai Bahrain Kuwait Oman Qatar Saudi Arabia Azerbaijan Singapore Hong Kong Vietnam Site Map

© 2001 - , ExpatWoman.com. All Rights Reserved.