borax powder | ExpatWoman.com

borax powder

Latest post on 10 January 2011 - 17:28

Please please,does any of you ladies know where i can buy borax powder?i know it sounds odd but borax its the key ingredient to a soakto treat dogs mange,its months we battle with this thing but no results.Thank you so much in advance

Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 23:14
That's so helpful Sam and Calili. Thanks. Also, it was borax (alternative laundry detergent) and not boric acid, wasn't it?
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 14:23
They sell it at the pharmacy at Al Barsha mall and someone else mentioned they purchased it from the pharmacy at Meadows Village.
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 12:53
Has anyone else been able to locate borax powder? Also, SueB, please tell us which locations of Choithram/Spinney's you were able to get your box from. Saw it last week and union coop al safa. toiletries section .
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 11:45
Has anyone else been able to locate borax powder? Also, SueB, please tell us which locations of Choithram/Spinney's you were able to get your box from.
Latest post on 31 May 2011 - 09:48
Nearly couple of months, I've been looking for borax powder; could you please tell me which Choitram / spinneys you found this? I searched more than 3-4 outlets, but could not find it, even in pharmacies....
Latest post on 11 January 2011 - 07:53
Rite,borax powder has to b mixed with water till the solution is saturated and some hidrogen peroxide at 3%volume,the dog has to b bathed in it,not rinsed or dried,its a very effective way cos mange parasites live under their skin,the hidrogen peroxide opens the pores and borax kills the ba......s things.Borax its nt toxic for dogs,BORIC ACID is on the other side, very toxic for pets they are 2 different things.Vet keeps injecting ivermectin but not real results,apparently the problem is the sand!I will definitly try Choithrams,thank you so much!!
Latest post on 11 January 2011 - 03:49
ohhhh awesome!! I have wanted borox powder for a while now but didn't think about it in a while too because I thought it just wasn't available here.
Latest post on 11 January 2011 - 01:36
I got some at Choitrums, landry section, very small box, top shelf. also spinneys. if not, I have a box you can have What did the vet suggest you do? that is tough to get rid of if he has had it along time
Latest post on 11 January 2011 - 01:31
Don't understand the wierd looks ... borax, boric acid powder is a great way to get rid of ants, too.
Latest post on 10 January 2011 - 18:39
You are completely rite,been round few pharmacies already and when i ask for borax they look at me as if am mad woman in town!!thank you anyway,i will persevere tho...
Latest post on 10 January 2011 - 17:55
hi Sibilla, I know this will sound really odd, but I have bought borax powder here before, and I was only able to get it at pharmacies. They will give you an odd look and probably ask you why you need it (out of curiosty). It has been a while though since I have bought this, and you may have to try more than one pharmacy. Hope this helps.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY