Beauty within or hairworks JBR | ExpatWoman.com

Beauty within or hairworks JBR

Latest post on 29 January 2011 - 11:14

Hi ladies,
Im looking to get highlights done can anyone tell me there experience of either of these salons..
TIA

Latest post on 30 January 2011 - 16:49
Kat did my hair, she is russian and has been working in london salons for the last 6years. she has only been at hairworks for 6 weeks She was great, listened to me and gave me exactly what i wanted... I know many ladies on here have recommended yvonne who works there... I was just a walk in, only went for consultation but was happy with the service and quote so got it done then and there..
Latest post on 30 January 2011 - 16:22
Who did your hair at Hairworks lolly? Looking to get mine done before my hols in March. Thanks
Latest post on 30 January 2011 - 16:05
Just came home from Hairworks at JBR and i'm so pleased with my hair. I had half head highlights, cut and blow dry .. The lady matched the colour exactly to the colour i already had and it's perfect.. The total came to 510aed which i also thought was excellent for the service i received.. Thanks ladies for your many posts on hair salons, i would never have found this place without you...
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 29 January 2011 - 18:35
I went to both salons and both are good, but if you are european make sure you don't get an arabic hairdresser who does not know how to deal with blonde hair, I saw horror stories from friends
Latest post on 29 January 2011 - 11:44
Does hairworks have a website so i can have a look at the price list?
Latest post on 29 January 2011 - 11:23
Sheila at beauty Within is brilliant. The service the salon offer is the best I have had in Dubai without question.
Latest post on 29 January 2011 - 11:19
Hairworks in JBR My daughter and I had cut / color / condition with Zahira and Jewels, and they did an excellent job. They are now our official stylists! Also received a phenomenal scalp massage by Arlene!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY