Are there bathroom or shower facilities in Fujairah public beaches? | ExpatWoman.com

Are there bathroom or shower facilities in Fujairah public beaches?

Latest post on 25 June 2016 - 14:58
Fujairah is a bit more conservative than Dubai, I would think twice before stripping off in public, a better choice would be to spend a day at one of the hotel beaches and they are not as pricey as in Dubai for a day pass.
Latest post on 25 June 2016 - 12:10
Hello ladies, I'm looking for any info regarding the beach in Fujeirah public beaches: Are there any nice public beaches with showers & changing rooms? Anyone knows anything about it? I'm planning a trip on Friday with my kids... I will be happy for any info :shy: Thank you in advance. Nas
Latest post on 15 March 2011 - 07:35
In Fuj itself? No. In nearby Kalba and Khorfakkan, loos on the corniches but no showers and not really swimming suitable. Near Dibba - no idea, but I'd be surprised. There isn't really a tradition of going to the public beach in Fuj other than to barbecue. Most ppl I know go to the Hilton or drive up the coast to or towards Dibba. <em>edited by BFC on 15/03/2011</em>
Latest post on 15 March 2011 - 07:11
I would like to take my little ones to Fujairah for a beach day and was wondering if any of the beaches have public facilities like toilets and/or showers?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY