x factor usa | ExpatWoman.com

x factor usa

Latest post on 22 October 2011 - 10:53

cant believe the rubbish they left in and the good people they kicked out. what was with simon and paula making their acts stand like naughty children whilst LA sat with his group, nicole did sit initially on a sofa with her group, but what was with the kneeling all the time.
4 shore out and that rubbish intensity and brewer boys in.
simone left in and she never even remembered her words, what a crock.
sorry to see elaine go she has a massive voice.
also sorry to see brennin go too
my personal favs are josh and chris

Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 15:12
Josh is the best one, been consistent throughout all the auditions! Kick Ass Voice!! agree !
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 14:34
Josh is the best one, been consistent throughout all the auditions! Kick Ass Voice!! I 2nd and 3rd that... Can't wait till they clean him up :-) I 4th & 5th that, great voice and can't wait to hear him sing lots more.
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 13:59
Josh is the best one, been consistent throughout all the auditions! Kick Ass Voice!! I 2nd and 3rd that... Can't wait till they clean him up :-)
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 13:59
Thanks Polly Will have to download as i cant wait till Thursday and going to see Craig David.. sad i know but i love him!!!
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 13:05
Josh is the best one, been consistent throughout all the auditions! Kick Ass Voice!!
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 13:04
It is on Tuesday's in the USA, but Thursday & Friday's in the UAE.
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 13:03
Lol sooo harsh.... but makes for good stories I suppose. The homeless one, the rehab one, the recall, the unpopular girls, the kids who weren't good enough solo... I like Stacey, Josh, The young blondie with a great voice but looks like she trying to poop when she sings with all the strange leg bending ;) and the little mc "stoplookin at my mom..." lol too funny
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 12:58
I think it's on again next Thursday. The white gy reminds me more of Justin Timberlake than Eminem
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 12:57
2 of the boys i didnt like too much the Frank Sinatre wannabe and the white raspy never gonna be Eminem ... At least they put the other 2 through who are good.. It is on again on Tuesday isnt it? :-)
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 12:45
I can't believe The Anser didn't get through in the groups. They were great!. I am also shocked they kept Dexter. I thought the only person who did a good job in selecting the real talent was LA Reid. Liked all the boys!
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 12:43
OMG I cannot believe the results... I was throwing things at the TV when they saved Dexter ( JB triubte act) the white guy who collects trash with the bad teeth!! That stupid Simone who forgot the words and please please please do something with Tia and dont get me started on her hair.... It has to be fixed in some way.. Thank god Stacey, Josh and at the final hour Melanie got through! Addicted :-) Gee, did you just write my mind!! :)
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 12:43
OMG I cannot believe the results... I was throwing things at the TV when they saved Dexter ( JB triubte act) the white guy who collects trash with the bad teeth!! That stupid Simone who forgot the words and please please please do something with Tia and dont get me started on her hair.... It has to be fixed in some way.. Thank god Stacey, Josh and at the final hour Melanie got through! Addicted :-)
Latest post on 22 October 2011 - 19:21
pfft, hubby is weirdly addicted to these programmes, and I get sucked in against my will. Last night put me off entirely....the poor choices, the pocahontas routine, the school kids before the headmaster routine, and the blatant 'fiddling' with results by Simon. It's not a talent quest, it's a circus.
Latest post on 22 October 2011 - 16:37
I know! Such bizarre choices! My husband and I were sitting there, and soon realised that just about everyone that was talented enough and should have gone through were being eliminated... You would think the judges would want to 'stack their decks' so they might win! Clearly Simon has such a strong category - AND now he has 5 girls to win with, and not 4 like the other judges... Will still continue to watch and enjoy it though I am sure!
Latest post on 22 October 2011 - 16:14
Thanks So I missed last night:( I hope it will be re-shown
Latest post on 22 October 2011 - 16:10
Ugh, I know! Was totally disappointed with the Over 30s choice and the girls. Seemed like Nicole kept 2 of the guys (Dexter and the 60 year old) because they are 'good stories' not because they are the best singers. As for the Girls, can't believe Simon kept that dreadful Simone 'I want to be a pop icon' girl. Pretty happy with LA Reid's choice for the guys and well, the groups are pretty awful anyway, so we shall see what comes of that category! IAMVP, it is shown on OSN First. It has been Thursday and Friday evenings at 9 but now that the Live shows are starting I am not sure what days and what time it will be on. Hopefully will remain the same.
Latest post on 22 October 2011 - 15:17
Ok, so I am clearly way behind on this. Can someone guide me? Last I saw was judges houses and the final songs, then the next episode was supposed to be them choosing 4 of their 8 acts, which channel an when pls? I cannot keep up with UK and USA.....so lost!
Latest post on 22 October 2011 - 13:38
I agree, almost seems like they already have the winner and do not want really good competition left.
Latest post on 22 October 2011 - 11:09
Yeah,I was surprised by the decisions Simon made with regards to the girls.... All my favourites have been eliminated. Guess I will have to look for a new one.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY