Must do's for new arrivals in Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Must do's for new arrivals in Dubai?

Latest post on 21 November 2011 - 16:28
Whilst the lovely weather is here make the most of it - go camping in the mountains or in the desert - see the Explorer Off Road guide for ideas. Buy the Entertainer books - although the current ones expire at the end of the year so buy the new ones. This is a touristy one but go to see the Dubai Fountains next to Dubai Mall, I love them!
Latest post on 21 November 2011 - 16:21
Great, thanks bbcb - these are all new to me. What is "groupon"?
Latest post on 21 November 2011 - 16:06
Cruise on a Dhow boat .. there is one advertised on groupon today ! hatta Fort ... towards Oman.. the fort is fabulous then tea after at the hatta fort hotel .. Cruise on Captain Jacks Boat .. Dubai Marina Gotta go to Bab el Shams ...
Latest post on 21 November 2011 - 15:45
Thanks very much ladies. Anyone else?
Latest post on 21 November 2011 - 11:15
Experience the 'real' Dubai in places like Bur Dubai and going away from the overpriced tourist trail! I also love going to the aquarium; although it is a bit touristy, it chills me out looking at the lovely sea creatures.
Latest post on 21 November 2011 - 11:08
If you have never been to a desert before, definitely a sunset desert safari. I was blown away by the beauty of the desert dunes, I never expected it to be so impressive.
Latest post on 21 November 2011 - 10:55
Morning all. What are some of the "must-dos" while living in Dubai? Just thought you ladies may really enjoy something that is/is not necessarily in the usual tourist guides.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY