Group activity with baby | ExpatWoman.com

Group activity with baby

Latest post on 23 November 2011 - 10:10
i can recommend mummy and baby swimming groups with Catherine. Try call 0508817335, she does weekends as well and mornings which is perfect when my older ones are still at school.
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 22:41
We do kiddlywinks and think it's great, look them up on facebook.
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 21:08
Try Boogie Babies - they have a facebook page (boogie babies Dubai) or email them at [email protected] to get a schedule :-)
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 19:55
The Jebel Ali group has changed since starting back up over the summer and is being run by some new ladies. It used to be a very busy but great group and yes was in a church but never felt overly "christian". Now it feels more like a Sunday School :( The kids still get to play but the arts n crafts are bible story related (ie colouring loaves n fishes etc) and then there is the bible lesson followed by hymn singing with a spattering of nursery rhymes. I dont go anymore beacuse Im not religious and it made me feel uncomfortable and its no where near as busy. I know that its run in a church but there was a hint of religion before now I feel its a bit much for tots n toddlers. Its a real shame as my daughter is now missing out on what used to be a great playgroup :(
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 17:06
is the jebel ali church group for christians only ?
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 16:29
The Jabel Ali group it's in the Christian Church and it consists on a massive room filled with all sorts of toys for the little ones to play with, a little art room where each week they do different things and singing at the end. You can have a cup of tea/coffee whilst your little one plays. It's a nice group, you should try it. There's also the expat woman moms and tots at the battuta mall on Sundays from 10 till 12 and at Mirdif city centre on Tuesdays.
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 15:18
DS(who is nearly 2 now) and I have been going to Booggie Babies since June and love it. They have classes all over Dubai. We also tend to go one of the Coffee Mornings once a week. I don't know where you live but the Dubai Marina Mums group on Facebook organises things on a regular basis as well.
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 14:57
Bumping it up:) Any info on Jebel Ali church playgroup welcome! Open to other suggestions as well! TIA
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 13:02
Thats great! However which church compound is it located? Could you give me more details such as what activities do the kids do and what do the moms do during that time? Is there a coffee shop or something around? TIA
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 12:47
Hiya come to the Jebel Ali church playgroup from 9.30 to 11.30. I think it runs on Sun, Mon and Tues mornings it's great. It's 20 aed.
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 12:30
Hello Ladies, Can you'll suggest any group activity - maybe twice a week types with a one year old? TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY