Dr Britt Claussen at city? | ExpatWoman.com

Dr Britt Claussen at city?

Latest post on 03 May 2012 - 23:01

I have my 12 week appointment at the end of the moth with Dr Britt Claussen at City. I really wanted Dr Elsa as I only heard / read great reviews about her, but she was fully booked until Aug! My baby will almost be due then! So I had to go for Dr Claussen.

Has anyone been to her? And what was your experience like?

Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 15:08
Be weary of city hospitals appointment desk... i had a terrible experience with dr anne philip she was the rudest absurd woman i have ever met.. she even told me why cant You do a pap spear..and why are u shy kids at 18 do it in the UK, then why the ouch! I booked an appointment with dr britt and the lady told me after a whole month that the booking lady messed up my appointment and now they cancelled it like 2 days before the appointment saying dr britt had to go somewhere on emergency and will be back only by the 15th ..........wth!! never seen such unprofessional-ism... city hospital is getting downgraded and not like before.!!! its getting too much business oriented and commercial like a MALL .....
Latest post on 15 May 2012 - 16:53
Thanks a million ladies!!! I feel much better now :) Really looking forward to my 12 weeks scan to see how much my blueberries have grown :) Kittycat71: City does offer the antenatal package for 5500 Dhs which covers all your appointments and scans, but the delivery is about another 22 500 on top for a C-section. Thanks again for your comments ladies :)x
Latest post on 12 May 2012 - 16:35
Does anyone know if an antenatal package is available with her and how much it is? Anyone had a c/section with her?
Latest post on 11 May 2012 - 15:21
I'm 15 weeks along and have been seeing Dr. Britt since 4 weeks. I like her a lot. Very knowledgeable.
Latest post on 08 May 2012 - 21:27
I am using her, I am 18.5 weeks along. She is LOVELY! Knows her stuff, is no nonsense yet easy to talk to & I totally recommend her. Good luck!
Latest post on 06 May 2012 - 19:50
She is very kind, puts you at ease and certainly seems to know her stuff!
Latest post on 04 May 2012 - 09:36
Fantastic and I followed up references with other drs after a bad experience with another dr, no one had a bad word. Straight forward, no nonsense, kind, I like her a lot!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY