Good apartment buildings in JVC | ExpatWoman.com

Good apartment buildings in JVC

Latest post on 14 August 2012 - 10:28
Hi, I am also planning for JVC but wanted to know does Manhattan emirates garden and sobha daffodils has rat problems? Please reply as this is a big question before making a decision. Thanks in advance
Latest post on 12 August 2012 - 01:30
Yup it is and Gate# 10 is just 10 min from MOE so yes v convinient..No idea abt 3 beds :-/.. <em>edited by sJVC on 12/08/2012</em>
Latest post on 11 August 2012 - 22:33
Le Grand Chateau is a great building with ultimate fixtures and amazing lobby..Has a pool and gym too.Its nnear gate#10..1 bed is around 48K there so Im sure 2 bed wil also be within ur budget. HTH :) Interesting... that's v cheap! A bit far out though I guess. Do they have 3 beds?
Latest post on 10 August 2012 - 16:38
Le Grand Chateau is a great building with ultimate fixtures and amazing lobby..Has a pool and gym too.Its nnear gate#10..1 bed is around 48K there so Im sure 2 bed wil also be within ur budget. HTH :)
Latest post on 09 August 2012 - 16:04
Wow ladies - I'm so happy you responded. I'll get onto looking at these buildings. CABear, mine a both boys too and are always looking for friends. We can start a JVC thread (or use this one) to put in our feedback on the JVC buildings and keep in touch:)
Latest post on 09 August 2012 - 12:46
We are also moving to JVC and like Emirates Garden 2 and the Manhattan. (Looks like we'll probably be moving to the Manhattan). Great size flats in both. I also have a 4 year old and an almost 2 year old (both boys) looking for playdates, let me know if you are interested!
Latest post on 09 August 2012 - 11:44
Hi Sydney76, Sobha Daffodil located near Gate # 8. The building has a fully operational Gym, Steam + Sauna (not operational yet). reasonably sized pool & a play area on the terrace. A small grocery on the ground level that delivers at home. Lots of advts on Dubizzle you can get a 2 bedroom + study for 65K with chillar free.
Latest post on 08 August 2012 - 20:30
Hi everyone, can anyone recommend good apartment buildings in JVC. We are looking to move down there soon and it's a minefield. We'd ideally like a building that has a good play area and pool for the kids (2 and 4 years). Unfortunately we have a budget of just 70,000 but are trying to make the best of it. We did look at Motor City but can't seem to get any under 75,000. Any feedback on some of the buildings would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sydney:)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY