Searching for a Lost Dog owner..... | ExpatWoman.com

Searching for a Lost Dog owner.....

Latest post on 28 October 2013 - 13:07

I have adopted a lovely sweet Fat small dog from K9. She is adorable... I picked her up from K9 on Saturday just gone and she is now living with me. In the short time I've had her it's become very obvious she is someone's very house trained and loved lap dog. She's well fed and such a sweetie. Here's my problem, as I sit a look into her eyes all I can think of is her real owner out there looking for her and is totally distraught at having lost her.... She has a chip. K9 have been amazing and took her in 3 weeks ago and have called all the relevant people and vets around the area she was found. I just need to know for sure if she has an owner out there and they would love their much loved doggie back to please get in contact with me or K9 Dubai. So please please if you have lost your little fat dog around 3 weeks ago and didn't know where to find her to please let us know. If she has been dumped or let out on purpose well it's your loss because she is an amazing little girl and will be staying with me ;) I await your replies... And thanks for help. Xx

Latest post on 05 November 2013 - 17:42
I second what Sue said - email all the vets. I work at one in Dubai, and we have clients from all over town and beyond - even Al Ain. I would be happy to email them for you - i have all the addresses saved and there are more than you think. I would love that please... what do you need from me? xx
Latest post on 31 October 2013 - 22:00
I second what Sue said - email all the vets. I work at one in Dubai, and we have clients from all over town and beyond - even Al Ain. I would be happy to email them for you - i have all the addresses saved and there are more than you think.
Latest post on 30 October 2013 - 11:22
you could call all the vets again to double check the chip number. It is possible that someone transposed the number. You can also email all the vets. Most of them do get back to you. I know K9 have already done this but it does not hurt to try again. Can you check Dubizzle? put a picture up here (a link) hopefully you will have success to put your mind at rest. The pup might have wandered off...very strong of you willing to give him back and if nothing comes of it, you will rest easy you have done all you can :)....good luck either way :)
Latest post on 29 October 2013 - 10:54
What a considerate thing to do.......it could be any number of things leaving this baby on the street. Thank goodness she has been given a second chance with such a lovely new mum. :) Thank u x :) <em>edited by Dogslife on 29/10/2013</em>
Latest post on 28 October 2013 - 17:45
What a considerate thing to do.......it could be any number of things leaving this baby on the street. Thank goodness she has been given a second chance with such a lovely new mum. :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY