Please help insurance | ExpatWoman.com

Please help insurance

Latest post on 14 November 2013 - 07:52
Blossy- please can you tell me with whom you spoke to in order to sort this out? I spoke to someone at prime who said that you have to take out cover for the whole year?
Latest post on 12 November 2013 - 19:13
OP glad you were able to sort your problem out, I have been on a similar situation and boy did we scramble. DT why don't you start your own group ? That's a fabulous idea over 40 nights with kids :-)
Latest post on 12 November 2013 - 10:22
I thought the OP was referring to travel insurance ? confused now...lol http://www.saga.co.uk/contact-us.aspx :) So did I ??
Latest post on 11 November 2013 - 21:32
OP glad you were able to sort your problem out, I have been on a similar situation and boy did we scramble. DT why don't you start your own group ?
Latest post on 11 November 2013 - 20:28
If you google pacific prime you should get phone numbers . Sorry I no longer have her number. You are a star thanks all sorted thank you very very much Blossy I am in the same situation- how did you sort it out?
Latest post on 11 November 2013 - 20:24
If you google pacific prime you should get phone numbers . Sorry I no longer have her number. You are a star thanks all sorted thank you very very much
Latest post on 11 November 2013 - 20:10
If you google pacific prime you should get phone numbers . Sorry I no longer have her number.
Latest post on 11 November 2013 - 19:21
did you not see my post ?
Latest post on 11 November 2013 - 18:42
World Nomads might be your best option - http://www.worldnomads.com/travel-insurance/#axzz2kKV8DPgd I second this suggestion, my son was 6 months without any health insurance while he was still on probation and this is who we used - you can extend on a month by month basis. It's an emergency cover rather than the all singing all dancing option but if taken ill and admitted to hospital it would cover you, but not if you need to see a GP. tried them age limit ;-(
Latest post on 11 November 2013 - 17:44
Give Aurora at Pacific Prime a call. She should know what your options are. We are in similar situation as DH changed jobs in Aug but still waiting his visa so we can't get insurance which worries me. In event of an emergency then I believe government hospitals will treat for free but if you are admitted you will require to pay. Many many thanks do you have a number please - running out of options now
Latest post on 11 November 2013 - 17:40
I thought the OP was referring to travel insurance ? confused now...lol http://www.saga.co.uk/contact-us.aspx
Latest post on 11 November 2013 - 17:38
Give Aurora at Pacific Prime a call. She should know what your options are. We are in similar situation as DH changed jobs in Aug but still waiting his visa so we can't get insurance which worries me. In event of an emergency then I believe government hospitals will treat for free but if you are admitted you will require to pay.
Latest post on 11 November 2013 - 17:34
who is Kateh ?
Latest post on 11 November 2013 - 13:59
World Nomads might be your best option - http://www.worldnomads.com/travel-insurance/#axzz2kKV8DPgd
Latest post on 11 November 2013 - 13:23
Just on a Uk 30 day visa - going back in Jan ;-(
Latest post on 11 November 2013 - 09:51
Most if, not all companies here will only insure you if you have a local visa - is she on your visa or on a travel visa?
Latest post on 10 November 2013 - 23:25
Call AXA they have in bound insurance
Latest post on 10 November 2013 - 20:08
really cant take any chances - does anyone know of a company here that will help please?
Latest post on 10 November 2013 - 19:35
Unfortunately, it's common practice for travel insurance companies *not* to let you take out a policy if you are already on holiday (and if you have to make a claim, they may well check flight details etc). You might be lucky though. <em>edited by Madge_Gustard on 10/11/2013</em>
Latest post on 10 November 2013 - 19:13
Please help me ladies my mum is here and her insurance will expire would love her to stay longer but all insurance companies in the uk saying she has to return.... Does anyone know of a company who will insure her here please thanks would it be possible to use an online uk insurer?
Latest post on 10 November 2013 - 19:11
Please help me ladies my mum is here and her insurance will expire would love her to stay longer but all insurance companies in the uk saying she has to return.... Does anyone know of a company who will insure her here please thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY