AmtAust | ExpatWoman.com

AmtAust

Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 19:10

While using my Amy Airfryer tonight (sorry, thats what I call it after the rave reviews she gave it ? ) I realised that I had not seen any posts from AustAmy for a while. I may be just being blind but I hope all is ok.

Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 22:09
Every time I see an air fryer advertised I think of Amy Aus. so can relate BL. I agree looks like she has been reincarnated and come back at the Ritz! For once I think I have been able to tie the two together ...! Some seem very bored lately and are determined to stir the pot....;) edited by Nomad on 18/11/2013 she admitted it - when asked if she'd been banned she said no, she was just bored with Amy and wanted a change !! Missed that memo.......only pop in now and again. Bang go my powers of deduction....:(
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 22:04
Every time I see an air fryer advertised I think of Amy Aus. so can relate BL. I agree looks like she has been reincarnated and come back at the Ritz! For once I think I have been able to tie the two together ...! Some seem very bored lately and are determined to stir the pot....;) edited by Nomad on 18/11/2013 she admitted it - when asked if she'd been banned she said no, she was just bored with Amy and wanted a change !!
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 22:02
Actually, missing both AmyAuss and DesertRose19fifty something. But how would BagLady, a brand new poster, know these two lovely women? er.... she's not new ?? lol Forgot to add the ;-) Anyway, how are we supposed to know who's who when, apart from all the reincarnations, people post under different usernames?! we're not !! lol
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 21:57
Every time I see an air fryer advertised I think of Amy Aus. so can relate BL. I agree looks like she has been reincarnated and come back at the Ritz! For once I think I have been able to tie the two together ...! Some seem very bored lately and are determined to stir the pot....;) <em>edited by Nomad on 18/11/2013</em>
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 21:57
Actually, missing both AmyAuss and DesertRose19fifty something. But how would BagLady, a brand new poster, know these two lovely women? er.... she's not new ?? lol Forgot to add the ;-) Anyway, how are we supposed to know who's who when, apart from all the reincarnations, people post under different usernames?!
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 21:55
Doubting Thomas - I pick and choose carefully who I tell about my illness (you will understand if you read my posts from last year). Using another name means I can post without disclosing who I am to those who know me in real life.
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 21:46
Actually, missing both AmyAuss and DesertRose19fifty something. But how would BagLady, a brand new poster, know these two lovely women? I do not know either of these ladies. I was asking after Amy and hoping that all is well with her. Perhaps you may like to look at my posts from over a year ago. You will figure it out that there is no ulterior motive involved except hoping she is fine. Being that we often see Amy posting regularly, and I haven't seen anything lately, I was concerned. I do have another name on the board, but for this matter, I choose not to use it. why not ?
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 21:43
Actually, missing both AmyAuss and DesertRose19fifty something. But how would BagLady, a brand new poster, know these two lovely women? I do not know either of these ladies. I was asking after Amy and hoping that all is well with her. Perhaps you may like to look at my posts from over a year ago. You will figure it out that there is no ulterior motive involved except hoping she is fine. Being that we often see Amy posting regularly, and I haven't seen anything lately, I was concerned. I do have another name on the board, but for this matter, I choose not to use it.
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 21:41
Actually, missing both AmyAuss and DesertRose19fifty something. But how would BagLady, a brand new poster, know these two lovely women? er.... she's not new ?? lol
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 21:25
Actually, missing both AmyAuss and DesertRose19fifty something. But how would BagLady, a brand new poster, know these two lovely women?
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 21:22
You are all blind. Amy has been living it up at the Ritz.
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 20:14
Is EW so slow that people are asking after someone who hasn't posted for 2 days ? lol
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 20:05
I have also been wondering what happened to her. Where are you, Amy?
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 19:16
I was thinking of Amy this afternoon as well. Also hope she is well.
Latest post on 18 November 2013 - 19:13
I am blind ? The title should have read AmyAust

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY