Organic | ExpatWoman.com

Organic

Latest post on 03 January 2014 - 23:19

Does anyone here use all natural / organic beauty products?

Latest post on 09 January 2014 - 23:10
didn't join the forum to promote anything :) there are other ways to do that...just researching... Well it probably seemed you were connected to the 'greenbeauty' organic products website you posted a link to it on another thread, but since you have now deleted that post it must have been pure coincidence. edited by Di@DXB on 09/01/2014 just answered a question when someone else asked where to get some stuff...
Latest post on 09 January 2014 - 22:31
didn't join the forum to promote anything :) there are other ways to do that...just researching... Well it probably seemed you were connected to the 'greenbeauty' organic products website you posted a link to it on another thread, but since you have now deleted that post it must have been pure coincidence. <em>edited by Di@DXB on 09/01/2014</em>
Latest post on 09 January 2014 - 10:57
I personally choose products that are ethical rather than the whole organic sales thing, ie not tested on cute fluffy bunnies et al. Same here...right down to my HRT...... Thats great to know! If you're using any brands can you let me know, I will look them up... I have been to Organic Foods, Ripe and TCI ...and pharmacies in search of effective, pure, ethical brands...
Latest post on 08 January 2014 - 22:06
I personally choose products that are ethical rather than the whole organic sales thing, ie not tested on cute fluffy bunnies et al. Same here...right down to my HRT......
Latest post on 08 January 2014 - 20:46
I personally choose products that are ethical rather than the whole organic sales thing, ie not tested on cute fluffy bunnies et al.
Latest post on 08 January 2014 - 19:56
Daza, the organic cafe on SZR has a small make up counter, the mascara is nice! :)
Latest post on 08 January 2014 - 19:34
Does anyone here use all natural / organic beauty products? I use natural/organic skin care but not make up. I would if I could get decent stuff here, not found any and never organised enough when I'm away.
Latest post on 08 January 2014 - 16:22
didn't join the forum to promote anything :) there are other ways to do that...just researching...
Latest post on 05 January 2014 - 22:39
Does anyone here use all natural / organic beauty products? Yes, are you looking for them or looking to recommend some? Lol. Seems an other marketing person.
Latest post on 05 January 2014 - 22:16
hmmm...that's a tough one Di... can I guess ?? lol
Latest post on 05 January 2014 - 22:10
Does anyone here use all natural / organic beauty products? Yes, are you looking for them or looking to recommend some?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY