Facepainter, balloon twisters | ExpatWoman.com

Facepainter, balloon twisters

Latest post on 31 January 2014 - 08:18

Hi there

I am looking for a face-painter for my son's 3rd birthday party, I would appreciate if you knew someone and would pass me the contact. I have looked some party organisers, some don't have availability as the party is happening next week (decided to bring it forward to co-incide with grandparents visit). I also got a quote of Dhs 800 from one of the organisers for a facepainter. Is this really the going rate? I would really appreciate a contact if you have any.

Thanks

Latest post on 09 November 2017 - 08:35
Hi there I am looking for a face-painter for my son's 3rd birthday party, I would appreciate if you knew someone and would pass me the contact. I have looked some party organisers, some don't have availability as the party is happening next week (decided to bring it forward to co-incide with grandparents visit). I also got a quote of Dhs 800 from one of the organisers for a facepainter. Is this really the going rate? I would really appreciate a contact if you have any. Thanks Hi! I'm doing face painting for 300/hr. When is the party? Please contact me in my mobile 050 908 3160. Thanks.
Latest post on 08 November 2017 - 01:38
I want to recommend you Mr. Ali (055 771 7526). He is a very good carpenter and interior decorator. He even know the painting skills. He deserve all this recommendation. He can do painter, wallpaper and carpentry jobs for you very nicely.
Latest post on 02 February 2014 - 13:18
Party Shop, even the one in Motor City... they have good staff 2 people and they will stay not only for 1 HOUR
Latest post on 02 February 2014 - 10:23
hi there... I can get you a face painter and balloon bender for AED 500/- they will do one hour of face painting and one hour of balloon bending... mail me on horizonmum2 at gmail dot com :) Hi HorizonMum2 do you have someone that does party games and face painting?
Latest post on 02 February 2014 - 08:32
hi there... I can get you a face painter and balloon bender for AED 500/- they will do one hour of face painting and one hour of balloon bending... mail me on horizonmum2 at gmail dot com :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY