Facebook Problem | ExpatWoman.com

Facebook Problem

Latest post on 27 February 2014 - 09:27

Hi. All of a sudden, my email address and password is always logged in but I don't remember ticking the "keep me logged in" box.

How do I change this please?

Latest post on 27 February 2014 - 14:42
Thank you both for your help. leahgibbs527 - am using Chrome and followed your instructions - hey presto, it's fixed! Thanks a million! I am also using Chrome and have done this too, but I still see the box ticked for no particular reason, so just beware ;)
Latest post on 27 February 2014 - 13:50
Thank you both for your help. leahgibbs527 - am using Chrome and followed your instructions - hey presto, it's fixed! Thanks a million!
Latest post on 27 February 2014 - 10:36
What browser are you using? After you log out from Facebook, if you are using Chrome, you can go to Settings &gt; Advanced &gt;Passwords and forms &gt; Manage saved passwords and remove the entry for Facebook. Safari and other browsers would have a similar option in the settings/preferences. Like Geordie expat said, the little box was probably selected by default sometime...and your password would have been stored in the browser that one time. <em>edited by leahgibbs527 on 27/02/2014</em>
Latest post on 27 February 2014 - 09:41
It does have that box ticked indiscriminately when I log in. You will have to ensure that you log out fully and start again, but you'll always need to keep an eye on the little tick box.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY