Varicose Veins | ExpatWoman.com

Varicose Veins

Latest post on 11 March 2014 - 22:07

Hi ladies,

Am having issues with varicose veins and am struggling to find a good doctor. Can anyone recommend someone here in Dubai. Thanks

Latest post on 11 February 2015 - 21:13
amanso, can you please stop with the breathless posts about this clinic? The frantic exclamation marks are really quite wearing..... Lol, I'm thinking that amanso must be wrapped in gauze 365 days a year if she can really relate to as many procedures that she vouches for on behalf of this doctor.
Latest post on 11 February 2015 - 21:00
Thanks cleopatra for your kind information I've booked an appointment with him at city hospital Does anybody else has done any treatment with dr Sobeh similar to my situation Can you please share your experiences with me?
Latest post on 10 February 2015 - 12:22
amanso, can you please stop with the breathless posts about this clinic? The frantic exclamation marks are really quite wearing.....
Latest post on 10 February 2015 - 08:26
Hi Mummy2012 Sorry for taking a while to reply. I had laser to close off a varicose vein (sorry I dont know the technical term) nearly two years ago, I immediately noticed a difference in the swelling. But I also have oedema in my foot and this did go down a little but not greatly, Dr Sobeh thinks its hereditary as my grandmother also had the same thing. However, my vein wasnt a big gnarly vein that is visible, it was internal and Dr S said I have really fine veins, which explains why its a complete pain for nurses to find a vein when I have a blood test. But thats another other story. If you do schedule an appointment I would speak with Dr S and let him know your concerns, I was very hesitant to have an operation in Dubai particularly as it was vascular surgery but he is very patient and was happy to spend time with me to discuss my concerns and explain everything. I felt that his care and manner were excellent, he was very gentle. I really cant fault my experience with him at all which is why I have no hesitation in recommending him or if need be going back to him. Good luck.
Latest post on 09 February 2015 - 18:23
Another vote for Dr. Sobeh, lovely doctor, very happy with my results. Dear little one Can I ask you what kind of treatment you've done for your veins with doctor Sobeh? And how long before? I've done inter vascular laser 2 times but each time after few time another big vein comes ! Thanks
Latest post on 08 February 2015 - 19:53
I went to pick up my sister after she had hers removed, I was expecting to find her reading a magazine and waiting for me. Instead I found her looking like death in a hospital bed with all sorts of machinery attached. After an hour of increasing panic (nurses didnt really have anything to say and the doctor had left) she started to come round and then started asking for cake. Then I knew all was okay! Anyway she's really pleased with the results and it seems to be permanent. Oh my I looked into doing it a few years ago and it was quite expensive. Fortunately for me my husband likes the way they look.
Latest post on 06 February 2015 - 13:18
I went to pick up my sister after she had hers removed, I was expecting to find her reading a magazine and waiting for me. Instead I found her looking like death in a hospital bed with all sorts of machinery attached. After an hour of increasing panic (nurses didnt really have anything to say and the doctor had left) she started to come round and then started asking for cake. Then I knew all was okay! Anyway she's really pleased with the results and it seems to be permanent.
Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 18:43
Thubs up, is great. i always get new ones that appear after a while but I guess thats how it is. The surgery does not treat the cause.... i wish there was something that would work permanently
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 14:34
Another vote for Dr. Sobeh, lovely doctor, very happy with my results. ...another 2 votes. He is just excellent
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 09:31
Try Dr. Sobeh, he did my veins and I was very happy with him. Dear Cleopatra Now it's for how long that you did the surgery? I've done laser for 2 times but each time after few months some where els in my leg a new vein came out and with lots of spider vein around that's why it's so hard for me to trust another doctor and do it again I'd like to ask of you are happy with the result and are you wearing stockings most of time? Can you please tell me some details about what you did? Many Thanks <em>edited by Mummy2012 on 01/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 12 March 2014 - 20:26
He is in Healthcare City, receptionist will give you the address, it's fairly easy to find.
Latest post on 12 March 2014 - 18:45
Thank you ladies for taking the time to respond. Will definitely arrange to see him. Could you let me lnow where he works. Thanks again :)
Latest post on 12 March 2014 - 08:36
Another vote for Dr. Sobeh, lovely doctor, very happy with my results.
Latest post on 12 March 2014 - 07:15
Try Dr. Sobeh, he did my veins and I was very happy with him.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY